Status
Not open for further replies.

martin1973

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is at Isetan?

Wat is the Chima thingy?

Yes, Isetan Katong Lvl 2 toys dept.

It's lucky dip for $30 spend which u get from the Lego Promoter. If u dun see him, u dun get lucky dip.

The Polybag is get from Cashier during payment. They also act blur dun give or insist that it's $80 spend to get it until I told them to check. It's for $60 spend.

booest

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Raffles City Robinson LEgo sale.... got these
City Artic 60035
Creator 31019 & 31021 both are at $22.9
MArvel 76022

i believe all more then 20%

got a S$10 voucher that i traded for a Small Jurassic set

booest

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The examples I quoted is inclusive of direct shipping to SG.

Use Chrome browser which will auto translate to English for you.

kam sia Recce dai kor...

hoot the hotel for my daughters :D

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
here the hooting and poison never ends sia....

anyone bought and built the bluepower jet yet? sic photos leh!

booest

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Satki General

Reaction score
i like the Aviation Adventures better ...

to me the Blue Power Jet is more costly in S$.

My general gut feel is prices have gone up 3~5%, Maybe I am more price sensitive...

Any idea whether the nozzle of the Blue Power Jet can turn like the real JSF :eek:

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

booest

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I noticed the new sets in general are marked up by about 10 to 20%!

i believe you... I don't buy as much so I am not so aware of other prices...
and I usually buy when there is 20% or more.

Since you buy more, i am sure you can feel it more.

10~20% might be about right.....

LE GO .. slowly turning into LE-ikke-GO ....

same thoughts.

i waited to see the blue jet and turns out it looked wierd on photos.
went back to buy the EOL sonic boom 5892 and also the aviation adventure

Good Call.

i see the new Friends and Elves Set .... pricey IMPO

boubi77

Reaction score
Just curious. Do you guys display any Lego sets on your office desk? I have the Flatiron building on mine now. Used to have all the OT microfighters till the boss shrank my desk space.

I don't but I have a colleague who displays the full Simpsons minifigs series 1 atop her computer screen.

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bricklink-Ed 20019
With some changes to make the purchase all from a seller
Still have another colour variant , but sort of 4 pieces which I left out accidentally on my virgin order

boubi77

Reaction score
Lego Angry Birds announced!

LAS VEGAS, Nevada– 8th June 2015– Rovio, makers of Angry Birds, the most downloaded mobile game ever, today announced a partnership with The LEGO Group to develop a line of construction toys. LEGO® Angry Birds will be available in spring 2016 to coincide with the release of The Angry Birds Movie, a full-length feature film based on the popular gaming franchise.

“The LEGO brand has an unparalleled ability to connect with people through products that spark creativity and imagination. We’re really excited to build experiences together with this amazing best-in-class partner,” said Pekka Rantala, Chief Executive Officer of Rovio.

“We are excited to bring Angry Birds to life in LEGO form, given the popularity of the game and its characters with fans of all ages, which will only be amplified by the forthcoming film,” said Jill Wilfert, Vice President, licensing & entertainment at The LEGO Group. “We seek partnership with globally relevant properties that offer a unique and rewarding play experience to our fans, and our designers are having fun developing building sets that leverage the engaging play and deconstruction found in the Angry Birds game.”

Further details about the collection, available in spring of 2016, are not yet available.

wreckonize

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LAS VEGAS, Nevada– 8th June 2015– Rovio, makers of Angry Birds, the most downloaded mobile game ever, today announced a partnership with The LEGO Group to develop a line of construction toys. LEGO® Angry Birds will be available in spring 2016 to coincide with the release of The Angry Birds Movie, a full-length feature film based on the popular gaming franchise.

“The LEGO brand has an unparalleled ability to connect with people through products that spark creativity and imagination. We’re really excited to build experiences together with this amazing best-in-class partner,” said Pekka Rantala, Chief Executive Officer of Rovio.

“We are excited to bring Angry Birds to life in LEGO form, given the popularity of the game and its characters with fans of all ages, which will only be amplified by the forthcoming film,” said Jill Wilfert, Vice President, licensing & entertainment at The LEGO Group. “We seek partnership with globally relevant properties that offer a unique and rewarding play experience to our fans, and our designers are having fun developing building sets that leverage the engaging play and deconstruction found in the Angry Birds game.”

Further details about the collection, available in spring of 2016, are not yet available.

The most impt question I have is that if I got a blue bird made with lego, when I press it, will it become 3 blue bird?

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score
SC online store has stock for PS!!! Fastest fingers win... no member discount thou :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.