The LEGO thread [STRICTLY NO SALES!] - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought this from a games shop yesterday. My boy completed the previous Lego Batman 3 game within a few days of playing it, I wonder will he break his own record this time :)

ry%3D400

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score
Going LEGOLAND on the 22nd.

And I dun have a membership card so the pricing there wont be anywhere near attractive vs locally BW memebers price am I correct?

Probably looking at Chess Set and modular.

Don't bother with chess set. In LLM with 10% off is around S$88, same as BW with member discount. Plenty of stocks here.

sci80251

Reaction score
From Bricksworld FB page:

Clarification of PAB Policy in our LCS stores
There are a few customers who have recently complained about our PAB policy where the cup should be able to close before being sold.
Some have emailed our customer service (thank you) , some have given us a 1 star on facebook (hmmm) and some have also complained to TLG directly (yes, really!).

We want to set the record straight – the purpose of making the cup close is to make it easier for our staff to police in a fair and transparent way for all our customers, and avoid our staff having to engage in individual disagreements with customers on what is acceptable/fair and not acceptable/unfair.

It is not aimed to deliberately annoy customers, and it is definitely not a cost saving initiative! So far 99.8% of customers are working with us on this (so a big thank you). If you are one of the 0.02% then our choices are either to go to a weighing based system or we can direct you to a plethora of youtubers who can show you how to max pack your PAB cups.

Bricks World Storemaster

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From Bricksworld FB page:

Clarification of PAB Policy in our LCS stores
There are a few customers who have recently complained about our PAB policy where the cup should be able to close before being sold.
Some have emailed our customer service (thank you) , some have given us a 1 star on facebook (hmmm) and some have also complained to TLG directly (yes, really!).

We want to set the record straight – the purpose of making the cup close is to make it easier for our staff to police in a fair and transparent way for all our customers, and avoid our staff having to engage in individual disagreements with customers on what is acceptable/fair and not acceptable/unfair.

It is not aimed to deliberately annoy customers, and it is definitely not a cost saving initiative! So far 99.8% of customers are working with us on this (so a big thank you). If you are one of the 0.02% then our choices are either to go to a weighing based system or we can direct you to a plethora of youtubers who can show you how to max pack your PAB cups.

Bricks World Storemaster

Lol what's there to kpkb about? Next time use ta pow skp box can??

SouthWind

Master Member
Reaction score

Cannot meh? Moi see people (online seller of course :s8:) cry father cry mother about si mi unfair playing field when Brickworld first got their LCS status for the Suntec branch also.

Refer to moi post (Even though I DID NOT wrote them any angry emails :crazy:)

Tong_Zhi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not the 0.2% and never bought Pab from them before.

To write that against those customers to me is a no no and shows how arrogant those people are (bricksworld)

Customer is always right even how unreasonable they might be. But to resort to social media.... Oh well...

Just my 2 cents worth

Reuters

Reaction score

even if u can use the skp boxes, people will still complain because at the end of the day, the bricks are so full until they can't close the boxes..

the best is to allow PAB buffet, take all u can! :s13:

Reuters

Reaction score
I'm not the 0.2% and never bought Pab from them before.

To write that against those customers to me is a no no and shows how arrogant those people are (bricksworld)

Customer is always right even how unreasonable they might be. But to resort to social media.... Oh well...

Just my 2 cents worth

I don't find anything wrong with that because it's better to put everything in B&W before people starts to complain about what they are "entitled" to..

like they have mentioned, it's only the 0.2% that are making the noise.. so I guess the general 98% understands and abides to the policies of PAB..

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even if u can use the skp boxes, people will still complain because at the end of the day, the bricks are so full until they can't close the boxes..

the best is to allow PAB buffet, take all u can! :s13:

0.2%: lid cannot close, kpkb and go to social media and whack.
The rest: devise means to maximize the amount of bricks.

Dam, come to think of it, why do you think Macs remove the serviette dispenser and now give only 1 pc per person? Anyway I arm chio that BW slap backside this time. =:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.