Citibank SMRT Card

Reaction score
Yes,my wife went past orchard mrt sign up a few cards got promo luggage then use smrt card for ntuc grocery.

JANLDL

Reaction score
Used to. Found better option

Yes please share!

I use this card as well for 7% buying vouchers at Giant
7% at kallang wave to buy vouchers too

What I like is that even if I spend $20-49. can still get 3% rebates

Spend less than $500 per month only reduced rebate to 2.7% or 4.7%

Good for popular book store too

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to. Found better option

I usually don't spend $50 each time or $600 in a month for the full rebate. So get only 2.7%. Also find it quite troublesome to accumulate SMRT$ to exchange for voucher and then go top up.

Now use
- Imagine Ezlink at coldstorage/giant
- POSB everyday/SCB Singpost/Fevo at sheng siong
- OCBC 365(in cases where slightly short of $600 spending)/Frank Nets Flashpay/UOB One (in cases where slightly short of min spending)/Fevo/SCB Singpost at NTUC
-Sometimes also buy my washing detergent/shampoo etc at Redmart.com

Understand SCB Singpost rebate for supermarket revised on 1 Jul, will strike it off the list, still have other cards to use.

JANLDL

Reaction score
Average can get how much rebate per month oh?

I average about 4.5%, sometimes 6.5% when I can drive to Kallang Wave as I do most of my shopping at NTUC and only buy giant vouchers every few months for those occasions I shop at cold storage

I'll stick with this card as it is the simplest to manage.

My only problem now is i'm close to hitting the SMRT$240 limit per year

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I usually don't spend $50 each time or $600 in a month for the full rebate. So get only 2.7%. Also find it quite troublesome to accumulate SMRT$ to exchange for voucher and then go top up.

Now use
- Imagine Ezlink at coldstorage/giant
- POSB everyday/SCB Singpost/Fevo at sheng siong
- OCBC 365(in cases where slightly short of $600 spending)/Frank Nets Flashpay/UOB One (in cases where slightly short of min spending)/Fevo/SCB Singpost at NTUC
-Sometimes also buy my washing detergent/shampoo etc at Redmart.com

Understand SCB Singpost rebate for supermarket revised on 1 Jul, will strike it off the list, still have other cards to use.

if dont spend 50, can
1. buy vouchers to make up the rest or
2. use vouchers that you have bought previously.

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, we already discussed and shared the best way to use this card in the old CITI SMRT CC thread to get max rebates, ie buy vouchers and spend with the vouchers.

Note the max rebate per year is 280SMRT$

The problem is if u dun accumulate sufficient/minimum smrt$, cannot redeem and gets forfeited when due. Hahaha, I dun use this card anymore, and already wipe out the smrt$ to zero, hahaha, cos I have alot of vouchers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Let me add the most critical point here.
Pls kindly call kallangwave NTUC 67027281 to reserve the specific amount of vouchers BEFORE you go down on a specific date otherwise you may waste a trip there. Also that will make life easier for the counter staff there.:)

hogrider88

Reaction score
Let me add the most critical point here.
Pls kindly call kallangwave NTUC 67027281 to reserve the specific amount of vouchers BEFORE you go down on a specific date otherwise you may waste a trip there. Also that will make life easier for the counter staff there.:)

the lastime i go the counter staff quite chio~

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got promotion for new approval at the moment. Additional 5% SMRT$ for certain purchase, and Toys R Us gift card

https://www.citibank.com.sg/smrttru
smrt_mainbanner_ty.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.