Keppel Infrastructure Trust *Official* (SGX: A7RU)

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok my turn to ask for advice. I was allocated 64 units for this and wanted to purchase 158 units (including application of excess units) in total to round my holdings up to 1000 units.

Was in a rush during lunch time & ended up A) on the screen for my entitled rights I keyed in 158 (what I intended to get instead of 64 which Im given) & B) next screen for excess rights another 158, making it a total of 316 units. Only realized it a while ago looking at the receipt.

Hence do I need to inform Keppel's side to void the earlier purchase or I just do another application at the ATM to over-write the previous purchase?

I'm not sure. Call 1800-222-2222 (DBS bank is handling queries) and press 1.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok my turn to ask for advice. I was allocated 64 units for this and wanted to purchase 158 units (including application of excess units) in total to round my holdings up to 1000 units.

Was in a rush during lunch time & ended up A) on the screen for my entitled rights I keyed in 158 (what I intended to get instead of 64 which Im given) & B) next screen for excess rights another 158, making it a total of 316 units. Only realized it a while ago looking at the receipt.

Hence do I need to inform Keppel's side to void the earlier purchase or I just do another application at the ATM to over-write the previous purchase?

There should be no issues. If you are allocated 64, but you keyed in 158, you will still be entitled to 64. The remaining 94 will be void, and the money returned to you.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wats the outcome of this rights issue?
You should receive a mail next week on the result.However, considering that the new units would start trading next Monday, you should be able to check your CDP now.

Successful subscribers of the Preferential Offering Units with Securities Accounts with CDP, will
receive via ordinary post, on or about 24 June 2015, a notification from CDP stating the number of
Preferential Offering Units that have been credited to their respective Securities Accounts.

satayxp

Banned
Reaction score
You should receive a mail next week on the result.However, considering that the new units would start trading next Monday, you should be able to check your CDP now.

Successful subscribers of the Preferential Offering Units with Securities Accounts with CDP, will
receive via ordinary post, on or about 24 June 2015, a notification from CDP stating the number of
Preferential Offering Units that have been credited to their respective Securities Accounts.

trading start on Monday leh.. CDP till now shows nothing
this rights issue kind of screwed up imo

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huat ah, the shares have been deposited liao, can login online to check, CDP will send confirmation notes later next week!

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last friday had a good close
gong xi gong xi

55 cents shioks shiok

Haha average cost for all my shares is green, but I might want to dump my odd lot positions after being rounded off to a normal lot with the rights issue. See how first, my average price for odd lots + rights issue is quite high. Can hold long term also as I'm up 10%, hehe.

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huat ah, the shares have been deposited liao, can login online to check, CDP will send confirmation notes later next week!

Thanks for the info.
Just check CDP, also deposited liao, including excess :s12:

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fug ****...
onri managed to get 1 lot... 1000 shares... from the excess rights...

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fug ****...
onri managed to get 1 lot... 1000 shares... from the excess rights...

Normal la. They did state in the prospectus that they will prioritize excess rights to those holding odd lots and applying for excess to make up a board lot.

SCG8866T

Reaction score
Am I missing something here? Why would anyone buy this business trust? Almost 5x net debt to equity with only 1x interest coverage. Neg earnings and geared at 65x....

Obama486

Banned
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? Why would anyone buy this business trust? Almost 5x net debt to equity with only 1x interest coverage. Neg earnings and geared at 65x....

are you sure your numbers are correct

5x net debt to equity?

$5 debt to $1 equity? don't think so ba......

same as reits... don't see earnings that much, but more on the cash flow/distribution to shareholders

maybe u check again things like nav per share, and debt/asset ratio?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.