Apple Watch Online Orders Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

whizzard

Reaction score
Ordered my 42mm Space Grey Black Sport Band.

Delivery scheduled for 30 June.

Next week can play with it!

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My SS with Milanese Loop is preparing for shipment. Check yours now!

five0sg

Reaction score
Is anyone's online orders shipping already? Mine is still preparing for shipment! Wonder if there'll be weekend delivery this time..

crazypaladin

Reaction score
Nope. Mine is still preparing to ship. Heard the stores had lots of store. Should have went to the store to buy... but I can wait. :D

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
My exact sentiments. Should have gone down yesterday to purchase the watch since I'm buying the SS version. Hope they really do deliver on Tues cause I'll be working on Mon... :(

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. Mine is still preparing to ship. Heard the stores had lots of store. Should have went to the store to buy... but I can wait. :D

All retailers have ran out of stainless steel model. Unless you go in the morning.

xhui22

Reaction score
how clever of apple because status at preparing to ship means you cannot cancel your order? tsk tsk

PetPet

Reaction score
My exact sentiments. Should have gone down yesterday to purchase the watch since I'm buying the SS version. Hope they really do deliver on Tues cause I'll be working on Mon... :(
don't worry.
they will.

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. With so many Apple Watches in public I guess I will not wear one anymore. Lost the exclusiveness and becoming like a Fitbit. :)

At least I enjoyed a month of exclusiveness. :D

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. With so many Apple Watches in public I guess I will not wear one anymore. Lost the exclusiveness and becoming like a Fitbit. :)

Upgrade to the edition and you'll feel exclusive again :p

luggagepls

Reaction score

So many iPhones in public, are you going to stop using your iPhone too? D:

ianfann

Reaction score
Wah siao liao, yesterday I went to place order online for the 42mm SS black sport band and this morning I went to get one from epic and then I tried to cancel the Apple order, cannot cancel! How ah? Anyone can help?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.