DBS Live Fresh Card

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah this one still got points one ah, the points can do what?

thanks for SIC, gonna apply

I'm eligible for the $80 cashback too :love:

Can redeem dbs points for vouchers or miles.
Based on 3x DBS Points, its equivalent to 1.2miles per dollar spent.

kokitty

Reaction score
Hmm, looking into my crystal ball and think this will happen...

1) There will be an extraordinary amt charged into Ezlink top-ups and prepaid cards, online bill payments.

2) DBS will then revise the T&Cs midway into the promo to exclude those 3 categories.

3) People who have "exploited" this while it lasted will come here and start screaming foul...

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, looking into my crystal ball and think this will happen...

2) DBS will then revise the T&Cs midway into the promo to exclude those 3 categories.

3) People who have "exploited" this while it lasted will come here and start screaming foul...

aiyo, chiu lobang killer, kill before it starts, pls delete leh, hahaha, all bros come humtum saboqueen, saboqueen 2015 of the year!

Last edited:

kokitty

Reaction score
aiyo, chiu lobang killer, kill before it starts, pls delete leh, hahaha, I'll delete in 5 mins, bros, all come humtum saboqueen, saboqueen 2015 of the year! :eek::s22::s12::s13::s8:

Please stop being juvenile. I do not have the sense of humor for that and do not appreciate names calling and threats to mass attack me. Thanks!

Last edited:

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
Please stop being juvenile. I do not have the sense of humor for that and do not appreciate names calling and threats to mass attack me. Thanks!
hahaha, then behave yourself for the good of the community here, hahaha, dun need to be haolian with your crystal ball, thank you u hor, hahaha, n u can continue to brag about your achievements leh, hahaha

purpletoysmum

Reaction score
hahaha, then behave yourself for the good of the community here, hahaha, dun need to be haolian with your crystal ball, thank you u hor, hahaha, n u can continue to brag about your achievements leh, hahaha

Dbs has damage limitation. $100 per month for 6 months. So it may not materialise. If we want them to extend beyond 31 Dec, maybe people should use this card wisely and not incur the wrath of (yet) another bank.

Last edited:

keniphone

Reaction score
Dbs has damage limitation. $100 per month for 6 months. So it may not materialise. If we want them to extend beyond 31 Dec, maybe people should use this card wisely and not incur the wrath of (yet) another bank.

wait... I thought til end of the year?

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score

agree, she just trying to be haolian, if they are gneow, it would have been done in the other cards she holds first, hahaha, then moi double happy, hahaha, this is the place to have fun leh, relax lor, hahaha

btw, moi never play d cards before, hahaha

Last edited:

kokitty

Reaction score

My sentiments exactly. Should take advantage of the promo wisely. Think most of us here would like to see this promo continue. It's good to see another bank coming in to rival OCBC which admittingly has gone a little "overboard" with their restrictions.

Sometimes i do wonder, if people did not go in exploiting the benefits excessively then maybe OCBC would not have done their overhaul.

Last edited:

kokitty

Reaction score

Sigh... i don't "huat" everyday unlike you. You achieved so much here. Who here can hold a candle to you :s13::s13::s13:

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly. Should take advantage of the promo wisely. Think most of us here would like to see this promo continue. It's good to see another bank coming in to rival OCBC which admittingly has gone a little "overboard" with their restrictions.

Sometimes i do wonder, if people did not go overboard in exploiting the benefits then maybe OCBC would not have done their overhaul.

hahaha, then u shld not broadcast the unwise to entice more to join, then history will repeat, u understand or not, dun just talk leh, show with actions, dun broadcast leh, hahaha, if u really really like to see this promo continue, or u really really hope your crystal ball will come true, hahaha, dun blame others for killing the lobang, the broadcaster shld be blamed, hahaha

Last edited:

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
Sigh... i don't "huat" everyday unlike you. You achieved so much here. Who here can hold a candle to you :s13::s13::s13:

hahaha, u aim big, one shot enough to hit, as u posted many times here, hahaha, I play play here only, having fun to make life more interesting, hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.