Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taunee

Reaction score
Hi guy,

What is the price range to tune Front and rear derailer ? my gear changing go haywire le.

Taunee

Reaction score
wa.. ok lo. i slowly try. i but need those bike stand that can hang there and spin the pedal.

kevin301

Reaction score
wa.. ok lo. i slowly try. i but need those bike stand that can hang there and spin the pedal.

This sort of stand works for some bikes.
Not nearly as expensive as the one used in the YouTube video.
af9c7e26b80b.jpg

leinad

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sigh. Tailbone injury yesterday while cycling due to a stupid accident. Fella in front of me suddenly braked and I couldn't brake in time so my front wheel hit his rear wheel.

Next thing I know, someone crashes into my back and I slam my butt to the front of my seat. :s27:

Now sitting down and standing up hurts like hell. Don't think I fractured anything though.

/Dan

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
Sigh. Tailbone injury yesterday while cycling due to a stupid accident. Fella in front of me suddenly braked and I couldn't brake in time so my front wheel hit his rear wheel.

Next thing I know, someone crashes into my back and I slam my butt to the front of my seat. :s27:

Now sitting down and standing up hurts like hell. Don't think I fractured anything though.

/Dan

yeah, i feel chui bro.

last oct moi impaled moiself after my chain drop out of sync while pedaling half standing, fell on the tip of the front seat and top bar :s22:

now i still cant sit leaning backwards, my sbj and situp drop like crazy. my 2.4km also slow down :s22:

leinad

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yeah, i feel chui bro.

last oct moi impaled moiself after my chain drop out of sync while pedaling half standing, fell on the tip of the front seat and top bar :s22:

now i still cant sit leaning backwards, my sbj and situp drop like crazy. my 2.4km also slow down :s22:

Wah kao. I definitely can relate! I'm not as fit as you but I already can imagine. Never knew those muscles were used when I sat and stood up, not until today. Getting out of bed was :eek::eek:.

Same, just tried bending backwards to stretch and pushing the pelvis forward, and the pain was :eek::s22::s16:

October to now, it's really slow healing huh? :(

/Dan

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
What's your budget? :o

cheap-- Aleoca/urata

Local value for money-- vert

value for money + performance-- Tonino Lamborghini/Java

General + wide range-- Dahon

Trendy + sleek-- Tern

Super ultimate portable/commuter bike-- Brompton

Unusual commuting bike-- strida

Fast brompton-like bike-- Birdie

Bike fitting + sturdy-- Bike Friday

Fast-- Tyrell

sibei atas-- Alex Moulton
How about for touring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.