List of Restaurants/Cafes/Eateries you avoid?

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As above. My list is:

Sushi Express (if there's one place worse than Sakae...

Hot Tomato (pinoy western acting class, 'nuff said)

Siam Kitchen (expensive thai food trying to act authentic)

Any Prata Place at Jalan Kayu (macam like torres at liverpool before he became bad. so bad. expensive also.)

Everything With Fries (best thing here is sometimes got cute mm working. sometimes only. fries put powder i also can make la)

House of Seafood (so much promise, so hefty a bill, food so-so)

Pizza Hut (I HATE THE CRUST SO MUCH. toppings damn ngiaow also. last time the drumletts were the only saving grace, now they suck also)

Sakura International Buffet (buffet? mai joke la, i go my ahbang friend wedding also eat better buffet than this)

Fish & Co (started out good, then come out more and more pattern and prices keep going up. fish and chips should just be kept simple)

Pastamania (don't joke la what pasta?! kopitiam can find better ones)

Eighteen Chefs (not sure why so many people support, food is average if not horrible, nothing tastes fresh, mostly frozen and fried stuff)

Manhattan Fish Market (same reason as Fish & Co)

Chewy Junior (cream puffs ******* la, Beard Papa own them deep deep)

Xin Wang or any HK cafe for that matter (pricey as f***, lousy taste and portion, totally uncharacteristic of HK cafes)

Mad Jack (just really pathetic food trying to act atas with atas pricing)

Sakae Sushi (joke of a susi place, I will go Itacho if I want affordable and good sushi)

Swee Choon (only good thing about this place is that it opens late into the night and if you are REALLY DESPERATE for some flour crafted food they try to pass off as dimsum)

Seoul Garden (with so many places offering much better food and prices these days, Seoul Garden is just a sad place to have bbq. meat never looks fresh and no pork?!?!)

Nandos (not sure how many will slam me for this, but I always feel for the prices they charge, it's not very worth, especially since the flavors never penetrate beyond the skin)

Will add on more places if I can recall.

Last edited:

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Kay Lee Roast Meat

cui like fk, so expensive, service also kns one

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
As above. My list is:

Fish & Co (started out good, then come out more and more pattern and prices keep going up. fish and chips should just be kept simple)

Eighteen Chefs (not sure why so many people support, food is average if not horrible, nothing tastes fresh, mostly frozen and fried stuff)

i also boycott all those that you posted

low quality food at restaurant prices.

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fish and co still ok.

18 chef is really crap same as Pastamania.

come on la 18 chef u want to help convicts, and we will support but u cant give us crap food with those prices. the prices there are crazy expensive with no customer service at all. expect us to go every week?

codexboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mad Jack....their blue mountain burger the patty is the worst burger I ever taste

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As above. My list is:

Xin Wang or any HK cafe for that matter (pricey as f***, lousy taste and portion, totally uncharacteristic of HK cafes)

eighteen chef is in my list too...

Sent from sent from gagt using..gagt using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.