Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 slates official thread...

elpibe10

Reaction score
Bro with hands on with the Tab S2 please share more details on gaming with this device...

A noob question: How current 16:10 games fit on the screen? They stretch vertically to fit or leave black bars at top and bottom?

Better KIV till next week.

Samsung is going to release another top-end tablet (probably with Exynos 7422) together with the Note 5 and S6 Edge Plus on 13 Aug :

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sams...ably-an-Edge-tablet-officially-teased_id72364

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

auzzuro

Reaction score
tat 1 reasons why i did not buy yet.
there are 3 images that was tease..if its a Note tablet best (finally a Note 8 replacement)

i hope a tablet with 3k resolution... do u guys think tab resolution look better than s2

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is the battery life so far?

have not used it yet. anyone wanna take over mine? feel like getting the larger 9.7" one. Don't dare to use it as it's totally naked right now :s13: Below are some close up pics of the tablet. The camera bump isn't as bad as the S6 and it managed to retain the f/1.9 aperture.

C67ifO2.jpg

Fr2XxM6.jpg

mVHRwfa.jpg

Q0E6PnA.jpg

tOrC02W.jpg

NGwz1qm.jpg

tOrC02W.jpg

SZQddy

Reaction score
Had a play with the S2 tablets this afternoon. They are unbelievably thin and light, and look great. Maybe too light if you know what I mean. I currently still have the Tab 7.7 which, in my opinion, feels more premium and substantial.

However, I found 8" a bit too small. Not sure why. The 4:3 ratio is fabulous for web browsing and reading. Just videos and games may suffer.

Probably won't get it. My Tab 7.7 still has great battery life and a great screen just lags a lot and requires a factory reset every 6 months or so.

This new tablet sneak peak has me excited though. An S6 styled tablet note with SAMOLED sounds great.

benzene

Reaction score
Can some S2 user help? Can this app vainglory available to download?

Last edited:

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to buy original casing...

I only saw the original 8" casing at gadget world bugis junction

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very sian of black tablets
and white not available :(

maybe get GOLD..

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have not used it yet. anyone wanna take over mine? feel like getting the larger 9.7" one. Don't dare to use it as it's totally naked right now :s13: Below are some close up pics of the tablet. The camera bump isn't as bad as the S6 and it managed to retain the f/1.9 aperture.
I know what u mean.
The tab S2 8" just look small in screen..
(though screen size "same" as compare to iPad mini or slightly smaller previous 8.4")

However, in terms of ppi, 9.7 is lower
Same pic, will looks more pixelated...(with zoom)

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very sian of black tablets
and white not available :(

maybe get GOLD..
I felt that tablet and b black or like TabS, bronze color
As its media consumption, web browsing/reading, the dark color helps to concentrate on the content.

hnzfaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a 64gb internal memory model. I checked with Samsung. They're not bringing it in for Singapore.

iswift

Reaction score
Anyone bought fm "outside" shops ?
Can get $100+ cheaper but they don't carry stock for wifi models at the moment.
Saw an ads, 1 of the dealer actually selling the "gold" colour but Samsung shop said not release yet !
Can share where you guys bought yours

tjkjean

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought fm "outside" shops ?
Can get $100+ cheaper but they don't carry stock for wifi models at the moment.
Saw an ads, 1 of the dealer actually selling the "gold" colour but Samsung shop said not release yet !
Can share where you guys bought yours

Most outside shop selling. I got mine from Kasia.

Whymobile, Mobilesquare, J2, Adix, RedwhiteMobile all selling.

Some of their website indicate gold but actually not available yet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.