[Official] Shopee SG Thread (Strictly no referral link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Those price that you mentioned was for 4 cells?

This round is $4 for 4 cells; $9-$5(coupon) .

Yes 4 cells lor. I bought 3 times liao during 3 shopee sale event so i hv a total of 12 cells. Dont buy la not a gd deal.

Wait for 5 dollar flash deal ..(or wait for even better sale event.)
buy 2 x 5 dollar flash item (1 of them is the 4x AA cell) = $10. $10- 5 (coupon) = $5.
You get 2 flash items for only $5.

K3apjR0.jpg

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
am still deciding which one to buy; :s8: between SteelSeries QCK Mousepad and Hello Kitty Eneloop 4 x AA Rechargeable batteries..=:p

Buy both? Borrow family member's hp to create new account. Lol. My whole family have shopee account now.

Or use the code SPSAVE. $10 off min spend of $20. I used it. Just get 2 flash sale item and get a $2 item to make it $20. I got a $2 xiaomi powerbank silicone cover.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes 4 cells lor. I bought 3 times liao during 3 shopee sale event so i hv a total of 12 cells. Dont buy la not a gd deal.

Wait for 5 dollar flash deal ..(or wait for even better sale event.)
buy 2 x 5 dollar flash item (1 of them is the 4x AA cell) = $10. $10- 5 (coupon) = $5.
You get 2 flash items for only $5.

K3apjR0.jpg

Thanks for the info, then I go to buy mousepad.:D

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that mousepad can buy. First time on sale. That battery sale like for the 10th times liao lol

Agreed..

Actually this Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor & Heart Beat Meter also not bad... can buy one and try. :s13::s13:

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got hoot the JVC headset ? so far i did not received any message from the seller, whether is self collect or ship to me

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought the mousepad at $4. But like got nothing else that is nice to hoot le.

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy both? Borrow family member's hp to create new account. Lol. My whole family have shopee account now.

Or use the code SPSAVE. $10 off min spend of $20. I used it. Just get 2 flash sale item and get a $2 item to make it $20. I got a $2 xiaomi powerbank silicone cover.

For each new account do they need to verify hp no. or just a email account?

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
have to verify via sms. Sian i ran out of hp number to register new shopee account :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.