Applewatch SS scratch. What brand of polishing paste you using?

maxheadroom

Reaction score
Like to use polishing paste for my applewatch. Any brother use good brand and want to recomand, and also where to buy?

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try Cape Cod. A bit hard to find in SG - managed to find one retailing at $10/pack

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Iirc, there was an Apple metal polisher called 'Applesauce' and have heard many good reviews on it. Perhaps can give it a shot too.

Alpha1995

Reaction score
Like to use polishing paste for my applewatch. Any brother use good brand and want to recomand, and also where to buy?

05-9004.jpg

I bought this brand from homefix. I used it to polish the metal back of my first gen iPod touch and it worked really well. Just put a small amount on a normal kitchen cloth and rub on affected area.

I tried it on my stove hood to remove some rust and it worked perfectly as well. :D

stanleyj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
05-9004.jpg

I bought this brand from homefix. I used it to polish the metal back of my first gen iPod touch and it worked really well. Just put a small amount on a normal kitchen cloth and rub on affected area.

I tried it on my stove hood to remove some rust and it worked perfectly as well. :D
Yup read somewhere this is the best.

Sephir0th

Reaction score
Any shops in SG that can do it for me? Lazy and scared to DIY. Someone mentioned ‘applesauce’ where can I contact him

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.