The Nexus 5 2015 (5X) Thread

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lets see what's the price..... i'm only bumped on the battery size....

can this last long?

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vnUiwm0.png

http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/0...isco-of-course-its-nexuses-and-probably-more/

RaptureM3

Reaction score
can't wait! my Nexus 5 is on it's way out. hope it will be available in SG and not be forced to buy through PI sources again.

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
can't wait! my Nexus 5 is on it's way out. hope it will be available in SG and not be forced to buy through PI sources again.

Very unlikely. Our miniscule consumer footprint, not to mention almost non-existent Nexus fanbase (compared to other parts of the world) almost guarantees that we will be screwed over again and be forced to import.

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sg market of nexus user not so small also but just cos sg is one small dot they dont care =(

xzr3b0rnzx

Reaction score
hope the 5x got fast charging on type c port like the mi4c.

if not kind of a deal breaker because i am using the s6 now.. still prefer nexus..

newouverture

Reaction score
Just hope they use the excellent G4 camera sensor and lens and make this the nexus that finally can take good photos.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.