[GLGT] NEW EPIC DRAMA 琅琊榜 Discussion Thread!

Bpchua

Reaction score
Waiting for episode 17,18 now. Anyone knows roughly what time it releases?

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aswG-fxhytwr2133239.jpg

Img399851861.jpg

WHO WILL YOU GUYS PREFER :D

Last edited:

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
watched epi one, boring.

Who said better than monster killer one :s39:

Soulblade

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
watched epi one, boring.

Who said better than monster killer one :s39:

Sorry but I find monster killer boring. Just a fake monk spamming his blood (despite not having a heart) on spirits and a cute girl who loves paper dolls, is hardly interesting at all.

Last edited:

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes this drama is worth watching...really awesome plot and scheming tactic of the main actor as adviser like 3 Kingdom style...Follow the drama closely...

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I find monster killer boring. Just a fake monk spamming his blood (despite not having a heart) on spirits and a cute girl who loves paper dolls, is hardly interesting at all.
Anyway, i can't finish even one epi.

Ok thread unsub

hansel00

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just started watching hua qian gu last weekend, at episode 11 now.

also picked up shu shan zhan ji, episode 10 now.

Northern-Lights

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a bit of news, not sure if you guys know that Hu Ge does his own voice dubbing for all his series. One of my favourite actors.

Sent from HTC One X+ using GAGT

If you like Hu Ge, watch his other drama that is showing now, 伪装者。Very nice if you like those Shanghai/Jap occupation period show. The starting is abit boring because we are not well versed in China modern history. But once you get past the 1st half of episode 1, you will be hook

fired0ll

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sad? :s13: Give me a break, would you....

You should watch 仙剑 1, 仙剑3 and 古剑奇谭. They are the real definitions of tragedy especially 仙剑 1. Even in the original storyline of the games, they are tragic especially 古剑奇谭 as it was worse off in the game.

Unlike 花千骨 which I don't feel much sadness.

古剑奇谭 quite a tear jerker.. waiting for the movie..

If you like Hu Ge, watch his other drama that is showing now, 伪装者。Very nice if you like those Shanghai/Jap occupation period show. The starting is abit boring because we are not well versed in China modern history. But once you get past the 1st half of episode 1, you will be hook

following both 伪装者 & 瑯琊榜.. both quite sexciting!

Gruffy

Reaction score
I saw the poster for 伪装者, looks gritty! I'll add on to my watch list. My last 清末剧 was 镖门 which i really loved. Beautifully shot and great acting. Starring Wallace Huo and Jia Qing. I liked how he kept his principles and integrity in a world that didn't make sense anymore. The show's tagline was 镖门不在了,可是规矩还在.

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for episode 17,18 now. Anyone knows roughly what time it releases?

Around 11 pm ish can check youtube. Sometimes midnight.

11pm one dun watch its a cut version i think different province the Advertisment time diff so they cut. Wait for the 1am Uncut one..just a few links down same uploader/channel

example the searching for the score at Su Zhe house, Pan Rou actually have a few more seconds searching around this that.

aswG-fxhytwr2133239.jpg

Img399851861.jpg

WHO WILL YOU GUYS PREFER :D

Gong Yu.

Yes this drama is worth watching...really awesome plot and scheming tactic of the main actor as adviser like 3 Kingdom style...Follow the drama closely...

nice drama..i dun like the Su Ze face.
Jin Wang looks more yandao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.