ITIL Foundation Certification

spiritGate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking to take ITIL foundation certification course. I know the course structure and the knowledge that I will get (I have some experience already just to get myself certified).

Just wish to know around how much to take the 3 days course for ITIL foundation?

Thank You

alvinaloy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you're aware, you can take the exam without going through the course. Otherwise if you're Singaporean/PR, cheapest is via NUS ISS.

AnimeNewbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would advise to take the course and at the end of 3 days, take the exam(all my coursemates passed). I dunno about TS, if I were to study on my own, cfm take more than 3 days. Rem time is money.

spiritGate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will go for the 3 day course, but not sure whether the cost whether the one they quote me is market price or way above market price

shuinx2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to take the standalone online without going thru the course?

so far i have found exin ITIL v3 foundation @ 225 USD

any local institution offer online ITIL?

Last edited:

hanneng

Reaction score
No need testking.
If you have attended the course,
Answer with logical thinking and common sense,
think from the organization point of view , should get you pass easily

on top of that , anyone know where to find the testKing question for ITIL?

dwan

Reaction score
Where to take the standalone online without going thru the course?

so far i have found exin ITIL v3 foundation @ 225 USD

any local institution offer online ITIL?

Search harder... Cheapest course only is USD39.90 (30 Days) and with exam included is USD250.

weird

Master Member
Reaction score
Would recommend PINK ELEPHANT.
They are one of the market leader in ITIL.

I got mine from there. Company sponsored. Around $1k+ but that is like 5 years ago.

kokho

Reaction score
ITIL

Not sure if you're aware, you can take the exam without going through the course. Otherwise if you're Singaporean/PR, cheapest is via NUS ISS.

Dear alvinaloy,

Called NTUC and NUS, their course are bundled with the exam, I can't go for the exam without attend the course.

May I know which ITIL exam center can I register for the ITIL exam?

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
No need testking.
If you have attended the course,
Answer with logical thinking and common sense,
think from the organization point of view , should get you pass easily

Yeap. As I took it also some 5-6 years ago sponsored by my ex company. First day first thing I asked my Lecturer is "Can I passed this exam? I have not be taking any courses for ages and way way over my last part-time advance diploma days ..." ... LOL ... 2 days fun interactive class and 3rd day exam and the lecturer even gave us extra time to further revise but I am the type that rather just take the paper and forget about it as the more I tried to revise, the more it gave away. End up 40 MCQs I took I think about 20 mins to complete while waiting for my 2 other colleagues and the others from other companies. All 3 of us scored respectable scores. Just answer logically and common sense like what hanneng said. Sure pass one :)

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
Orh .. i actually also have some sample exam questions and answer based in Year 2005 though my ITIL course/cert was done in Year 2008. If anyone want to have a copy, can PM me too but I am afraid it might be a bit obsolete but no harm referring I guess?

seawyk

Reaction score
ITIL Foundation Exam Vouchers

hi

a little off track but i do have a couple of ITIL Foundation online exam vouchers available for sale at a discounted price of SGD$185 per voucher, but valid until end of Dec 2015. Do note that exam pricings from 1st Jan onwards will be increased.

Do PM me if anyone keen

Company invoice and receipt will be provided

mvp1985

Reaction score
Thanks cct75 & DavidFhu for the past year paper.. I am still waiting for my course to start in Apr..

Just wonder how does the foundation cert looks like..

I did some google, is it look like this or this

alvinaloy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The right one is very very old. I got for my V2 way back in 2001. Lol.

The left one should be the recent one. Got that for my V3 in 2010 I think.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.