BOC SmartSaver

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone pm me how self employed can credit monthly income using giro or makes the code appears as salary credit?

:( I feel Emo now.
Keep thinking how to do it without having to
Open corporate account.

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
Can anyone pm me how self employed can credit monthly income using giro or makes the code appears as salary credit?

:( I feel Emo now.
Keep thinking how to do it without having to
Open corporate account.

No idea, should be hard I guess...

Now I also emo liao, wana GIRO my sal separate into 2 accounts, 360 and boc, is it possible to do that?:s22:

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unless your hr cooperate, if not very difficult.
I try find out a way to set up my company account. Maybe it will work.

No idea, should be hard I guess...

Now I also emo liao, wana GIRO my sal separate into 2 accounts, 360 and boc, is it possible to do that?:s22:

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
Does BOC have internet banking?

yes, but terrible interface and functionality. have to install some stupid software and only use it on IE.

had to bring my credit card and pin down to the branch to get it linked. not sure if you add subsequent accounts need to do the same or not.

EEXOOO

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, but terrible interface and functionality. have to install some stupid software and only use it on IE.

had to bring my credit card and pin down to the branch to get it linked. not sure if you add subsequent accounts need to do the same or not.

Thanks that is horrible, maybe I will open an account to try out how bad is the Internet banking.

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score

ya, agree on the terrible IB, cannot compare with OCBC or even UOB's old UI.:o

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
you can withdraw from any atm within the atm5 network, so there are actually a lot of atms.

agree with everything else. ibanking is horrible.

What are the banks within ATM5 network? Is there any fees for withdraw across different ATM5 banks?

frenchbriefs

Banned
Reaction score
i hate all these ******** sg bank requirements,why cant they just give us the goddam interest like aussie banks does?

they must think Sinkies are a bunch of humji suckers sheep desperate to make that puny interest they are willing to sell their mothers and first born child for it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.