Citibank SMRT Card

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
18896_10153103873568173_1792743804368396434_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/toysrus.sg...95647248172/10153103873568173/?type=1&theater

marcus70

Reaction score
Hi new to this card, so the min spending/ mth is 600 to get the 7% rebate, buying ntuc voucher also entitle to the 7% rebate?

hogrider88

Reaction score
This card every year on ur date of issuance will wipe out ur smrt$? Juz wanna double cfm my understanding on the tnc

jazzman80

Master Member
Reaction score
just applied as there's an ongoing promotion.
if spending the card > $200,got additional 10% rebate (on top of 7% rebate), for the first 6 months.

even if can't hit $200, also got 7% rebates.

please correct me if I'm wrong. that was what I was told by the staff.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, just got my latest statement. There was a reminder that my SMRT$ would expire soon, which is 15 months from the time I received this SMRT card.

jazzman80

Master Member
Reaction score
just received my SMRT card.
have some questions.

was told by the staff they are having 6 months promo of additional 10% rebate if can hit $200 of expenses (total 17%), not sure is it one shot or accumulated. was told that even after the promo ended, i still enjoy 5% rebate without hitting $200.

instead of waiting for the activation code from EZ-Link, i can call them up to cancel the revaluation amount (default $30) and re-apply all over again?

to enjoy the 2% SMRT$ on EZ-Reload auto top-up(supposing the reloading amount is $50), i just tap the card as normal? SBS bus counted?
if my monthly transport cost $100, how much can i save?

do i need to hit a certain amount to enjoy the 7% rebate at supermarkets?

list of merchants does not include cold storage?

P/S;
contemplating between this & maybank card (to hit the $500 expenses). if the rebate & the SMRT$ not worth it, i might as well use maybank card.
i intend to use this card for groceries & transport nia, which total up about $250 only.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just received my SMRT card.
have some questions.

was told by the staff they are having 6 months promo of additional 10% rebate if can hit $200 of expenses (total 17%), not sure is it one shot or accumulated. was told that even after the promo ended, i still enjoy 5% rebate without hitting $200.

instead of waiting for the activation code from EZ-Link, i can call them up to cancel the revaluation amount (default $30) and re-apply all over again?

to enjoy the 2% SMRT$ on EZ-Reload auto top-up(supposing the reloading amount is $50), i just tap the card as normal? SBS bus counted?
if my monthly transport cost $100, how much can i save?

do i need to hit a certain amount to enjoy the 7% rebate at supermarkets?

list of merchants does not include cold storage?

P/S;
contemplating between this & maybank card (to hit the $500 expenses). if the rebate & the SMRT$ not worth it, i might as well use maybank card.
i intend to use this card for groceries & transport nia, which total up about $250 only.

1. Sign up bonus for 6 months, get $20 cashback if spend min $200 accumulative each calendar month.
https://www.citibank.com.sg/global_docs/pdf/Card-Cashback-Promo-Terms-n-conditions.pdf

https://www.citibank.com.sg/gcb/credit_cards/smrt-credit-card.htm
For groceries,
5% SMRT$ is awarded for transactions of $50 and above. 3% SMRT$ is awarded for transactions less than $50.Get 0.3% less smrt$ if you spend less than $600 per month.
Citi Rebate is awarded for transactions made at Sheng Siong only. 2% Citi Rebate is awarded for transactions of $50 and above. 1% Citi Rebate is awarded for transactions of $20 to less than $50. Other Citi Rebate terms and conditions apply.

2. Think can go transitlink office to deregister.

3. If less than $600 soent per month you get 0.3% smrt$ less. So you get 1.7% or 2% per ezreload. Don't matter how you use the amount in the ezlink card.

4. See 1.

5. Don't include cold storage.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.