Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro (Quantie ) Hybrid Earphones

tonylee5566

Reaction score
New member joining Mi Earphone family, Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro (Quantie ) Hybrid Earphones

120924zi6f93id38zxp3qt.jpg.thumb.jpg

121341aeimi9urf4zkhefe.jpg.thumb.jpg

123140jcetx1aq1o119ja7.jpg.thumb.jpg

124156crezapqpncade3yi.jpg.thumb.jpg

The fusion of one dynamic and two balanced-armature drivers offers high design flexibility. Therefore our earphones secure sound with ultra low distortion, accurate mid and crystal-clear high note.

Hybrid technology is the combination of one dynamic driver and two-way balanced-armature (BA) drivers. The combination of dynamic and BA drivers, and their relative position to each other in the housing, allowed us to develop the smallest three-way in-earphones that offer a true reference-quality sound. The balanced-armature will be handling on high frequency audio while dynamic driver will handle the low frequency audio thus providing a more 3D surround effect.

The secret weapon of this hybrid earphone is Luca Bignardi the audio engineer ! He had nominated for the Latin Grammy and won Grammy and Latin Grammy Awards. Professionally tuned earphone to maximise your enjoyment when listening to music.

The microphone has high SNR 58dB (A), better noise cancellation which indicate you will have a better call quality. You do not need to place the microphone near your mouth and speak to it loudly anymore. The microphone on the earphone is designed nearer to the face. This earphone is made up from Kevlar material a synthetic fiber of high tensile strength used especially as a reinforcing agent in the manufacture of tires and other rubber products and protective gear such as helmets and vests.

Just like other Mi Earphones, you are provided 3 sixes XS,S and L ear bud . We are using soft material so your ear feel comfortable despite listening for a long period of time.

Type In-ear
Remote on earphone Yes
Color Metallic Silver
Material Threaded Copper-wire
Speaker Impedance 32Ω
Weight 14g
Length 1.25m
Sensitivity 101dB
Output 3.5mm jack-out
Rated Power 5mW
Frequency 20-20,000Hz
Packaging
1 set of Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro with 3 size ears-buds (XS, S, L)

Xiaomi Chinese site : http://www.mi.com/quantie/
Resell online on Nextbuying.com http://www.nextbuying.com/xiaomi-quantie-hybrid-iem-high-definition-dual-dynamic-driver-in-ear-headphones-p000400.html

> 2016 New Xiaomi Hybrid Pro In-Ear Headphones Pro see Nextbuying :D http://www.nextbuying.com/xiaomi-hybrid-pro-mi-in-ear-headphones-dual-dynamic-balanced-armature-drivers-p000499.html

Last edited:

kennull

Reaction score
It is 1BA+1Dynamic as per xiaomi site, in your post the info is different, not to mention the english retail site says it is dual dyanmic o_O
I don't doubt this will sell and it fits xiaomi's fast moving inventory and online direct distribution concept. Probably it has a bom cost of 60~70+ RMB and sells for 99, which means most likely a pair of Chinese made BA drivers are involved, non-knowles nor sonion. It is designed to last a year and most of the units probably will succeed to do so.

Everyone knows the so called grammy winning audio engineer thing is just a marketing gimmick. The dude probably just got to listen to the earphones right before the release, says it sounds nice and you can put my name in the commercials and gets a lovely remuneration. The actual guy who's responsible for the sound is onemore's audio engineer unless this Bignardi dude really willingly spent weeks at onemore's shenzhen factory to perform the task. I don't think so. It is a lovely product in the engineering sense, nothing more and nothing less. It is the marketing strategy drawing controversial from many places:s22:.

Last edited:

tonylee5566

Reaction score
It is 1BA+1Dynamic as per xiaomi site, in your post the info is different, not to mention the english retail site says it is dual dyanmic o_O
I don't doubt this will sell and it fits xiaomi's fast moving inventory and online direct distribution concept. Probably it has a bom cost of 60~70+ RMB and sells for 99, which means most likely a pair of Chinese made BA drivers are involved, non-knowles nor sonion. It is designed to last a year and most of the units probably will succeed to do so.

Everyone knows the so called grammy winning audio engineer thing is just a marketing gimmick. The dude probably just got to listen to the earphones right before the release, says it sounds nice and you can put my name in the commercials and gets a lovely remuneration. The actual guy who's responsible for the sound is onemore's audio engineer unless this Bignardi dude really willingly spent weeks at onemore's shenzhen factory to perform the task. I don't think so. It is a lovely product in the engineering sense, nothing more and nothing less. It is the marketing strategy drawing controversial from many places:s22:.

OK, please list 99 RMB (20 - 25 USD ) earphones ?? vs xiaomi earphone ( sound and Material )

BlackOpal

Reaction score

#truestory...:s13::s13:

bangdoll

Master Member
Reaction score
I might jolly well get one and try it out.

The outlook looks like a mix of Sony Xtra Bass and Onkyo/Pioneer.

kennull

Reaction score
OK, please list 99 RMB (20 - 25 USD ) earphones ?? vs xiaomi earphone ( sound and Material )

List what? why bother? xiaomi can enjoy its cake, no one is going to compete with you at this price point. It is going to selling millions to youngsters and willing-marketing gimmicks-victims because it is indeed a good deal for anyone concerned. So you can continue to enjoy your 'quad core IEM' according to onemore, yep, they called it 'quad core' earphone.

Electronics products with bom cost of 60rmb normally retails for close to 300rmb, that margin will cover production overhead, workers wages/welfare, taxes, distribution channel margins, marketing costs, RMA costs and of course profits. And xiaomi is trying to cover all that including profits in under $6usd per unit. Sure, they took away the distribution channel margins. What else to cut? Marketing? Their ads are all over the place in China. Oh well, so cut worker's welfare, minimum wage and very very long hour. Throw back the RMA cost to OEM factory will further set back worker's benefits and working conditions. This quality product out of sweat shop strategy makes not much sense and who knows when it will backfire some day. I knew a factory owner who used for work for xiaomi on their car charger project and he absolutely detest the experience working with them.

As I have mentioned above, it is a pretty good product engineering wise. Many peers in the industry envy the resources xiaomi has. However, what wins the sales is not how this 'miracle making' IEM has an extraordinary sound quality out of this world, it is xiaomi's aggressive pricing and direct online distribution model. Try place it at a price where it should be, no one will bother much because it simply has too many quality competitions.

btw OT's 57 out 58 posts are xiaomi thread concerned, must be a 'diehard' xiaomi fan or part of the marketing money which should have gone to the workers?

Last edited:

cKm

Reaction score
Got mine from taobao yesterday. Can say compared to the 3.0, they are alot better sounding. I'm no audiophile but they definitely sound alot better than the 3.0.

zorrus

Reaction score
Got mine from taobao yesterday. Can say compared to the 3.0, they are alot better sounding. I'm no audiophile but they definitely sound alot better than the 3.0.

just got my quantie earphones from taobao too, but i tot sound wise, my pistons 2 seems better. and I also felt the Quantie's packaging was very normal compared to the Pistons 2 packing.

cKm

Reaction score
just got my quantie earphones from taobao too, but i tot sound wise, my pistons 2 seems better. and I also felt the Quantie's packaging was very normal compared to the Pistons 2 packing.

Definitely lacking. The piston 2 had earphone pouch but the hybrid only came with earphones and the ear buds. I would think they are trying to keep the cost low :s22:

I forgot how the piston 2 sounded but they're definitely better than the piston 3 that I have.

vengence_angels

Reaction score

can sic the ad?..

i found a few selling but not sure if authentic

Steve2stv

Reaction score
Is it any good? They have out a few series of earphones now. How does this compare up to the previous sets?

cKm

Reaction score
can sic the ad?..

i found a few selling but not sure if authentic

Here you go 淘宝商品:小米正品入耳线控通话手机平板通用耳机Xiaomi/小米 小米圈铁耳机 http://b.mashort.cn/h.3sWLJ?sm=7f9f02 (👉👉👉复制整段信息,打开手机淘宝可直接访问👈👈👈)

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
based on reviews, the previous single BA version is better. Guess can skip..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.