[OFFICIAL] Blackberry Chit-Chat Thread - Part 2

SExiao

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't talk about new phone.... it is even very hard to get a Blackberry Classic.... like no one carrying it.... :s8:

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its not that hard to find you know. But brand new abit on exp end imho.

Try rwm or kasia

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro know where to get??? I call a few friendly neighbourhood store all no have leh... :s8:

Edited.... oh Bro, u mean to get from Telco?? :s11:... hmmmm

I saw Kasia have leh. Check carousell, there are some cheap ones

SExiao

Master Member
Reaction score
Its not that hard to find you know. But brand new abit on exp end imho.

Try rwm or kasia

I call Kasia, no have... msg to rwm, not yet reply....I don't mind Used set actually.... this is my spare phone.... =:p

SExiao

Master Member
Reaction score
I saw Kasia have leh. Check carousell, there are some cheap ones

Thanks Bro, will check it out.

Updated... RWM and Why told stock come tonight.... will check with them tomorrow again...

Last edited:

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I call Kasia, no have... msg to rwm, not yet reply....I don't mind Used set actually.... this is my spare phone.... =:p

Used set try search here, vrz, carousell or gumtree. Haha. Bugis there also have

kicknikuku

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would appreciate some help for my new Classic.

I cant add payment options. Cant add credit card cozz the button to proceed is grayed out. Cant add paypal coz I get the error code PS1036lq. Googled for the solution and it was to login to appworld using PC and then change payment settings. But the payment settings doesnt exist.

Any help here?

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would appreciate some help for my new Classic.

I cant add payment options. Cant add credit card cozz the button to proceed is grayed out. Cant add paypal coz I get the error code PS1036lq. Googled for the solution and it was to login to appworld using PC and then change payment settings. But the payment settings doesnt exist.

Any help here?

Delete and then add the PayPal account payment method from BlackBerry World on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone following these steps:
  • Open BlackBerry World on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  • Swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings
  • Select Payment Options
    If prompted for BlackBerry ID credentials then enter them now.
  • If a PayPal payment method exists then tap it and select Delete.
  • Restart your Classic by pressing the vol up + vol down for ~10 seconds (until phone reboots)
  • Open BlackBerry World on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  • Swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings
  • Select Payment Options
  • Press the + button and select PayPal as an additional Payment Method.
  • Enter the PayPal Credentials.
  • Set PayPal as the default payment method.

If the above still does not work, review your paypal account. There was an instance where if the PayPal password is too long, it may also result in failure.

The other option is like you have mentioned:
1. Log in to BlackBerry World on a PC
2. Hover over your username and a number of account options will appear.
3. Click on "Payment Options".
4. If you've not set it up before, set up PayPal as your payment option - follow all the instructions on the screen.
5. If you HAVE set up PayPal before, select "modify", select "Pay with PayPal" - follow all the instructions on the screen.
6. At the end of this you will have set up authority for BlackBerry World to automatically take payment from PayPal.

Do join us on BBM :)

pilotsnoopy

Reaction score
I am trying to sell my BlackBerry Classic for what I thought a low price of $300 because the aesthetics is not perfect due to it being used naked. I saw listings going at $350, $420.

This guy comes around tell me send pictures, i took some time to do so because phone was left at home and he sounded annoyed.

[11/29/2015, 20:59] +65 *** 0347: Hello?R u still selling?

but worse part is when I can't help feeling insulted yesterday night when he replied this.

"I see used BB classic market price at 150-180 with the shops. Are you willing to deal at $200? Will take it immediately"

Why don't he just take from the shops then?

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to link their WA to the google drive for daily backup?
cant find that option even usng the latest version from the website

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am trying to sell my BlackBerry Classic for what I thought a low price of $300 because the aesthetics is not perfect due to it being used naked. I saw listings going at $350, $420.

This guy comes around tell me send pictures, i took some time to do so because phone was left at home and he sounded annoyed.

[11/29/2015, 20:59] +65 *** 0347: Hello?R u still selling?

but worse part is when I can't help feeling insulted yesterday night when he replied this.

"I see used BB classic market price at 150-180 with the shops. Are you willing to deal at $200? Will take it immediately"

CarouHELL is like that one . All the bloody idiots try and lowball u like crazy. Got idiots after agree price meet u Liao still try to squeeze more discounts. :(

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was thinking to sell it to get the Priv but after trying the demo set......the keyboard is a disappointing compared to the Classic..........

I tried yesterday and although the smaller size is manageable for me, I agree that even passport keyboard has better quality and feel

space_trooper

Reaction score

that's trade in price i suppose. don't get too boiled up on such nonsense. =:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.