Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
Mass order will incur custom tax. Moreover, tmall limits one set per account, at least for the newly launched mipad 2. Tried to order two sets yesterday, one for my bro-in-law and myself but doesn't have the option to add two into cart.

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

never tried this tmall before... is it reliable?
how much did you pay in total , inc shipping?
how long is the delivery?

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
Mass order will incur custom tax. Moreover, tmall limits one set per account, at least for the newly launched mipad 2. Tried to order two sets yesterday, one for my bro-in-law and myself but doesn't have the option to add two into cart.

i cant find the mipad 2, windows version on the website.

my mandarin kinda sucks, but this is the only one for sale?
http://world.tmall.com/item/5245378...d=524537862084&sku_properties=5919063:6536025

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw it selling at qoo10 this morning.

Windows version only launching at dec ley

dingdung

Reaction score
As of now, tmall does not provide global shipping of newly launched xiaomi mipad 2. I ordered and shipped it to vpost China (free shipping within china for order above 150yen).

Ordered the mipad on last Friday and received it on Monday at vpost China. After making payment for shipping fee to vpost, i received email that stated item will be delivered to my local address within 5-8 working days. Total cost around sgd250.

Last edited:

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
As of now, tmall does not provide global shipping of newly launched xiaomi mipad 2. I ordered and shipped it to vpost China (free shipping within china for order above 150yen).

Ordered the mipad on last Friday and received it on Monday at vpost China. After making payment for shipping fee to vpost, i received email that stated item will be delivered to my local address within 5-8 working days. Total cost around sgd250.

prettty decent price... will consider using vpost..

btw, thats the android version rite?

yh_lee

Reaction score
Hi,
May I ask if you bought 64Gb or 16Gb version ?
Can you share how hard is it to include google play store in it ?

Last edited:

dingdung

Reaction score
I have not received my set. Probably receive it tomorrow or next Monday. Is there a need to flash to global rom? I dun recall having to do that for my previous mipad which already has playstore.

Last edited:

yh_lee

Reaction score
Thanks
Oic.. Cos I heard those export sets mipads and phones are running chinese version of miui and no google play install cos they hv their own market place.. Probably your old one is local set?

thomasoon

Reaction score
Hi,

You can try this.
http://www.technobuzz.net/proper-way-install-google-play-store-mi3-mi4-redmi-1s/

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

hmm.. if it is andriod... why still need to install google play?
i thought it comes with it by default? am i wrong?

Slowx6

Reaction score
planning to buy mipad 2 for casual use. Any bro's here got their mi pad alr? Hows the performance? any lag when playing game? btw, if buy from tb no warrently right?

dingdung

Reaction score
Thanks
Oic.. Cos I heard those export sets mipads and phones are running chinese version of miui and no google play install cos they hv their own market place.. Probably your old one is local set?
Hey, you are right. My old set was bought from Xiaomi Singapore.

Actually I have no intention to flash to global rom. Maybe just install Google playstore bah. I have this thinking that China set will have access to their local TV channels should I install LeTv, youku apps. Or maybe I am wrong?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.