Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

yh_lee

Reaction score
They customize the miui to china market,therefore google store will be removed by default ,replaced with their own china marketplace if u buy from China.. Also the icons will be of chinese characters unless you are comfortable with that.

hmm.. if it is andriod... why still need to install google play?
i thought it comes with it by default? am i wrong?

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
For me, I order first via taobao. And used the consolidation company like 4PX, etc to ship to SG.

simply create a "LOCAL" address for your shipping which is the shipping address of the consolidation shipper.

When you buy from TMALL or their flagship stores, select shipping to the consolidation shipper. Track your shipment, once it has been signed, contact the customer service for the shipper. They will help you arrange to ship to SG.

Cheaper this way, no need to go thru any QOO10 marked up sellers. I did this for most of my china made products. No need to pay additional premium to qoo10 sellers since they are doing it the same way.

Nothing difficult to self ship xiaomi products to SG honestly.

yh_lee

Reaction score
hi,
is this method better then 65daigou? thanx

For me, I order first via taobao. And used the consolidation company like 4PX, etc to ship to SG.

simply create a "LOCAL" address for your shipping which is the shipping address of the consolidation shipper.

When you buy from TMALL or their flagship stores, select shipping to the consolidation shipper. Track your shipment, once it has been signed, contact the customer service for the shipper. They will help you arrange to ship to SG.

Cheaper this way, no need to go thru any QOO10 marked up sellers. I did this for most of my china made products. No need to pay additional premium to qoo10 sellers since they are doing it the same way.

Nothing difficult to self ship xiaomi products to SG honestly.

josephkjc

Reaction score
How's e warranty when purchasing from Tmall?
There is no international warranty for China ones right?

josephkjc

Reaction score
hi,
is this method better then 65daigou? thanx
Similar. Gotto compare the shipping costs.
Mipad will be considered as special restricted items (think due to shipping), so using TaoBao's freight forwarders will need to use costlier air freight.
You Gotto compare the shipping costs with 65daigou or can choose 65daigou sea shipping, slower but cheaper

iamok2009

Reaction score
Played with it in Shanghai. So so, typical android, no lag for racing games. No warranty in SGP definitely.

planning to buy mipad 2 for casual use. Any bro's here got their mi pad alr? Hows the performance? any lag when playing game? btw, if buy from tb no warrently right?

Bryson

Reaction score
Can install android on the 64gb variant? Want to play my vainglory on it. Haha!

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
china version, most likely no playstore.

you all can tahan meh?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.