*OFFICIAL* Standard Chartered Bank Online Equities Trading

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rant:
after calling SCB yesterday, they made some changes.
Those trades that don't belong to me have been removed from the portfolio
but some of my original holdings have disappeared too

tried calling SCB to complain ,
they told me online trading team is not available, call again after 9 o'clock :s22:

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh i just buy wat, what thing did i test?
Eh your case different la, you misunderstood the order status.

In the online FAQ, it states that "This means your order is successfully accepted by the Bank and is open for execution, cancellation or amendment." for "Acknowledged" status....so unless you see your order status is cancelled, don't assume its cancelled hor. ;)

Sent from Sony D5833 using GAGT

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
After all these issues u guys still using scb? Quite scary to me..

to be honest, those brokerage system which charges $25 min also have their own issues..

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
anybody have issues looking at your portfolio? my portfolio now kosong, nothing at all

Bedokian

Reaction score
Sometimes it is best to keep your monthly statements showing the holdings that you have.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it is best to keep your monthly statements showing the holdings that you have.

I keep everything. The amount of paper is thick and heavy... wish they can reduce it though...

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I keep everything. The amount of paper is thick and heavy... wish they can reduce it though...

scan them and put in evernote?

going to wait till fri see any changes....if not i give up liao. at least not my holding disappeared then more worst

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

even if you keep the statement, i wonder how cock up and troublesome it is going to be to rectify? or worst?

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder whether the complaints about SCB should be moved to a separate thread otherwise all the useful info provided by Asphodeli would be submerged by the complaints... :D

I used SCB to buy yesterday and today, no problem....

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder whether the complaints about SCB should be moved to a separate thread otherwise all the useful info provided by Asphodeli would be submerged by the complaints... :D

I used SCB to buy yesterday and today, no problem....

First 2 posts will have most of the useful info, boss :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.