[Project Throne] Gaming chairs, know what you're getting and what you are actually paying for

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've the Dxracer FE08 from official distributor. The paint job on some parts out-of-box is flaking off.

There is massive markup somewhere...

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Plus one on this

I find the foam a little too firm on the Omega, and bear in mind I'm saying this as a user, not just a single-try criticism.

Subject lo, for me it is quite comfortable, I even tried sleeping one whole night on it :s13:

I was rather concerned about breath-ability of the chair as my previous chair if I sit on it too long, a lot of heat gets trapped and I sweat like fug.

Omega is pretty good on that. There is a little of warmth if you park your body on it for hours (really hours, like sleeping on it that kind of long) but to me it isn't critical to make it uncomfortable since I have fan blowing at me.

wad3v3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
interested so up for you!

Im more interested to knw about how the imitation dxracer compares to the secretlab series as it had really good reviews on qoo10

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I am interested to know what it is made of and whether the price is justified :o

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find the foam a little too firm on the Omega, and bear in mind I'm saying this as a user, not just a single-try criticism.

That's my initial finding also. I hope it will get seasoned with time. :o

But rock rock sibeh song.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Qoo gaming chair cost 129.
Tempted to get 1 also to replace my aging chair

kingsen

Reaction score
I personally feel that the Omega should be compared to the King series of DXRacer but well, maybe its just size difference. Nevertheless, this is an awesome project. Bookmarked and awaiting for more details !
Thumbs up for Roy

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
roy i dun wan read leh
can say which 1 better :s13:
and dog spotted on the right!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.