[Project Throne] Gaming chairs, know what you're getting and what you are actually paying for

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no mesh no talk.

wan to sit for long period of time, must get mesh if not, u sweat like ****. lol

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interested to know the sweating factor. From experience, non-mesh material design like those chairs damn shiok in aircon, but like sauna without AC

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
Regarding the sweat/heat buildup, I own the omega and its not that bad actually as long as you have a fan beside you. :) Not sure if it makes a difference though, but I have quite a small frame body. Maybe roy can test with different profile of people to try find out if it makes a difference?

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe roy can test with different profile of people to try find out if it makes a difference?

Yeap. That is what actually happens during last 2 weeks ago. My mum actually have guest regularly almost everyday. And for me i actually thick skin to ask them for feedbacks.

More of their comments in quote probably tonight.

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeap. That is what actually happens during last 2 weeks ago. My mum actually have guest regularly almost everyday. And for me i actually thick skin to ask them for feedbacks.

More of their comments in quote probably tonight.
That's great. Interesting to know the results :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.