CNMC Goldmine Holdings Ltd *Official* (SGX: 5TP)

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With Japan's central banks in negative territory, I think gold will find some support soon. CNMC should benefit slightly from this :)

FreedomAngelz

Reaction score
With Japan's central banks in negative territory, I think gold will find some support soon. CNMC should benefit slightly from this :)

If some Japanese Banks were switch from holding currency to gold, that would help gold futures prices.

Not just that, when ringgit appreciate, it helps CNMC their profit.
But i guess its a short term as lots of Malaysian is changing SGD to MYR for CNY.

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If some Japanese Banks were switch from holding currency to gold, that would help gold futures prices.

Not just that, when ringgit appreciate, it helps CNMC their profit.
But i guess its a short term as lots of Malaysian is changing SGD to MYR for CNY.
Actually a lower ringgit is better for CNMC as their operations are in Malaysia.

Sent from Sony D5833 using GAGT

Average

Banned
Reaction score
I thot only usd will impact gold? If yen and eur depreciate, usd will strengthen and gold will fall not? Plus if stock market really turn bullish, uncertainty lowers and gold falls. I sold small small gold futures last fri, it went up as of now... dk why.

Sent from your gal nex door using GAGT

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thot only usd will impact gold? If yen and eur depreciate, usd will strengthen and gold will fall not? Plus if stock market really turn bullish, uncertainty lowers and gold falls. I sold small small gold futures last fri, it went up as of now... dk why.

Sent from your gal nex door using GAGT

I think it's because traditionally gold has always been priced in USD, same as oil. That's why when BOJ eased, USD went up, and correspondingly gold went up as well - fear obviously cushioning some of the gold price drop. Stocks are bullish obviously because of the excess money, but also gold because of the excess money. So the net effect is a rise in gold prices. Just a wild guess I think.

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I hope so too. Bu the way, looking for mate to match at 20cents. Come on. Who is inteested in this golden gun.

avenue

Reaction score
just be patient, wait and collect dividends :)
i believe this stock will fly when gold price flies also :D

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

oh man, not this guy. standard sales pitch without going into details and explanation. he's more of a businessman/marketer than an actual economist.

If you want a more detailed explanation of how the stock market, gold mining/exploration business and gold prices work in relation to the mining company's share price, watch this video series:

Although specific for Australia, it covers 80% of the basic financial information you need to evaluate a gold mining company.

Last edited:

jaspertrades

Reaction score

If yen and Eur depreciates, usd should appreciate and logically causing gold to depreciate.

avenue

Reaction score
You inside or outside TCSS only? Dun tok tok only hor.

in The Big Long :D
dont rock the boat yet, good to accumulate at this price.
read through the financials, excellent! virtually no debt and cash rich
pays good dividends somemore. where to find? =:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.