[Intro] Nice US series. - Part 2

xiasuaykia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Putting the religions thingy aside, watch it with open mind... it's quite a nice show... hope it's not a one-seasoner...

Just to share... the theme song....enjoy.. =)

Those who mix entertainment and religions together are just too narrow minded.

Hope its not a one seasoner, cause i do see a lot of story development potential.

afrovillain

Reaction score
thanks to the series the famous Kathleen Zellner is now Steven avery lawyer

Just found out as well. Anyway, for those that have watched the series, what do you guys think, is he guilty or innocent? I think he is guilty to some degree but just that the way the whole crime scene is being process etc really put some doubt.

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lucifer quite fun..

but not sure how they gonna keep it up.. can see it getting boring ..

damn that Psychiatrist

haha would be fun :p

caleb_kang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just found out as well. Anyway, for those that have watched the series, what do you guys think, is he guilty or innocent? I think he is guilty to some degree but just that the way the whole crime scene is being process etc really put some doubt.

I think I mentioned before, the whole point of this docu is not to investigate whether he's guilty or innocent, but then of course it can be up for discussion. It's hard to judge when the documentary is almost as one-sided as the prosecution is.

There are also many articles written about this documentary, saying that it did not present all the facts about the case too, some of them do not make Steven Avery look very good.

That said, the very least Avery and more importantly, Dassey, deserve is a fair trial, with good defence lawyers.

Anyway, serious stuff aside, if anybody found Making a Murderer interesting, the American Crime Story OJ Simpson miniseries premiered this week. It should be quite interesting because it's almost the exact opposite of Making a Murderer, showing how a rich man with the means can game the legal system, even though it seems as if all the evidence seem to be against him. Not a spoiler since this case is very well publicised.

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on The Shannara Chronicles?

Bored out by the teeny cheesy love plots and the stereotyped stupidity portrayed by the princess and the hero... Also dunno why elves are so useless in the show... Other than having sharp ears, they are no different from humans :s13:

Nice effects though. I am now rooting for the demons to win..

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
Xfile if i watch from this new season, never watch previous one, can catch any ball? Or no link totally?

algerr

Master Member
Reaction score
Xfile if i watch from this new season, never watch previous one, can catch any ball? Or no link totally?

Bro... I also asked this question few pages ago.... was recommended to watch the 1st few seasons....

however, when I started watching the 1st season..sianz half.... cos not HD quality... it's dvd quality... =(

Think best is just skip the 9 seasons and just watch this 10th season all 6 episodes can liao... =(

soulblader_86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro... I also asked this question few pages ago.... was recommended to watch the 1st few seasons....

however, when I started watching the 1st season..sianz half.... cos not HD quality... it's dvd quality... =(

Think best is just skip the 9 seasons and just watch this 10th season all 6 episodes can liao... =(

1990s of cos no HD quality:s13::s13:

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score

Im watching Season 1 few epds, a bit sianz liao. Like you said, the quality quite cui :( listen to you watch season 10 6 epds sua. If really miss out things from previous season then llst go watch a bit but fast fwd a lot :p

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone still watching Supernatural ... the episode where Sam goes to see Lucifer in the cage ... when Lucifer was trying to convince Sam to be his host body and Sam asked him what he's going to do when he's freed, Lucifer's reply "I dunno, move to LA and solve crime?" made me laugh so hard :s13: :s13: :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.