SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

nghaihong

Reaction score
Providing Tuition

Providing tuition for the following modules:

FR, MA, FM, CF, Micro, Macro, ME, Econometric, Audit, VSA and many other econs finance, accounting modules.

I will only be teaching FR, CF, VSA and FM due to lack of availability of time.

As for the rest of the subjects, I will second it out to my friends.

A little info about us, we are a bunch of ex-uol students who aced the program. If you need more information about our credentials and availability of tuition, do pm me thanks.

xl8080

Reaction score
Selling

Joanna Chia Financial Reporting 2013/2014 Lecture Notes

Includes of ALL lecture notes, tutorial questions and answers printed out, Joanna Chia revision qn and answers, UK revision notes and past year papers. 2 Ring File Thickness

All for $8

Last edited:

chiwawa23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
猴年一到羊年退, 猴子猴孙满堂街,
猴王迎新过肥年, 祝贺大家猴年旺。

ernestseow

Reaction score
I'm sorry for asking a totally different question from your topic.. but how does the cert look like??

Does it have SIMGE logo on it?

How about the UOL logo? Is it the UOL logo or the UOL INTERNATIONAL logo or a more specific kind like London School of Economics and Political Science??

No SIMGE logo on your official cert from UOL. It will bear UOL signage, stating your certificate is based on academic direction provided by LSE; no LSE signage.

ernestseow

Reaction score
Hello! Can anyone provide recommendations on the topics to cover for:

1)Micro
2)IM
3)Audit
4)CF

In addition, is there anyone who's able to lend me Jon Peh's IM notes? I've a copy of it but it's without solutions ><

Thanks in advance! :) :)

Can only recommend for CF, the more major topic start from MM theories about capital structure. Topics which follow are basically the different 'evolution' forms of this topic.

Cheers,
Ernest

chiwawa23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1)Micro
2)IM
3)Audit
4)CF

In addition, is there anyone who's able to lend me Jon Peh's IM notes? I've a copy of it but it's without solutions ><

For audit, I do not think that u can choose topics because most of the different topics are being interlinked together and u gotta know how to integrate them and answer the questions by putting ideas from the different topics. Maybe what u can leave out is those that requires the auditor's liability which requires u to memorise certain history and case studies etc. Hope this helps :)

KXY

Reaction score

1)Micro
2)IM
3)Audit
4)CF

Just my 2 cents... For Audit, Independence and the testing chapters are uber important. Read more and add in copious amount of examples during the exams. I think more than 80% of my Audit exam were stories and examples, while only 20% or less were things from the textbook.

For CF, do not ignore the theory based chapters. They are essential for you to do well or even save your skin. The calculation questions is not the life saver in this module.

Can't remember IM.. Wasn't that difficult if you just read through and understand what's going on generally. Know the formulas.

zhuangrj32

Reaction score
HI all,

Does anyone noe when is Derek Hui's Monday 12pm L40 MICRO Revision class schedule?
Would appreciate ur help!

THANK YOU!

boringLife-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone have the mcqs ans for last year intro to econs prelims and main? My simconnect only got the ans for long qns.

amoswisdom

Reaction score
Intro to econs

Hi guys,

anyone kind enough to add me into an intro to econs whatsapp group? Im keen to join in an econs whatsapp group. Just a side note, I found this website that provides free economics tuition for intro to econs and microeconomics. Found that he teaches very well, do check the website out. :) "https://masterecons.com/videos/"

grasspatch

Reaction score
For those who usually study out at night:

Looking for tonning buddies!! Preferably in the west :D im doing Audit, FR, MSM, VSA and micro.

jenn.hart

Reaction score
For anyone who requires vetting of CF , Pobf and FI theory, feel free to pm or email me.

Anyone who also needs formula or learning for IM, feel free to drop me a pm / email

jialingling

Reaction score
Hi, anyone is attending FM & ESAP UK Revision Lectures after 10th April? Mind to share the time slot and venue? Thank you!

nghaihong

Reaction score
Providing tuition for the following modules:

FR, MA, FM, CF, Micro, Macro, ME, Econometric, Audit, VSA and many other econs finance, accounting modules.

I will only be teaching FR, CF, VSA and FM due to lack of availability of time.

As for the rest of the subjects, I will second it out to my friends.

A little info about us, we are a bunch of ex-uol students who aced the program. If you need more information about our credentials and availability of tuition, do pm me thanks.

Bump up my post

gabrielhrteo

Reaction score
For those whose graduation ceremony are supposed to be this year, Apr 2016, have you receive any email regarding it?

hellodaisies

Reaction score
Selling SIM UOL textbooks

SIM UOL
RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR ISORG AND EBIZ

E-BUSINESS AND E-COMMERCE MANAGEMENT
4TH EDITION BY CHAFFEY

MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
4TH EDITION BY LAUDON

BOTH IN GOOD CONDITION; VERY LITTLE MARKINGS IN IT
8/10

$35 EACH, ABLE TO NEGO IF YOU CAN COME OVER TO MY PLACE TO COLLECT IT :)

PLS PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THANK YOU :)

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR UPCOMING EXAMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.