Global Logistic Properties Ltd *Official* (SGX: MC0)

antonpoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NAV can also be misleading, subjected to valuation and it retrospective (not prospective) .. like you i am also waiting.

are you looking at 1.25 or 1.00, .. or 0.80

I will wait for the 4th round of drop for local Banks.. then see where GLP bottom at. Now still very hard to say.

This chart was taken aro Jan 2016
Bank-stocks_jan2016_zpsx19ztnxl.jpg

JW2015

Reaction score
I will wait for the 4th round of drop for local Banks.. then see where GLP bottom at. Now still very hard to say.

This chart was taken aro Jan 2016
Bank-stocks_jan2016_zpsx19ztnxl.jpg

i think that will be optimal actually :)

Average

Banned
Reaction score
Could Global Logistic Properties Ltd Be A Bargain Now?

https://www.fool.sg/2016/02/15/could-global-logistic-properties-ltd-be-a-bargain-now/

By esjay - February 15, 2016

Global Logistic Properties Ltd (SGX: MC0) is a property investment holding company. More specifically, the firm owns, manages, and develops modern logistics facilities in four countries, namely, China, Japan, Brazil, and the United States.

The company announced its fiscal third-quarter earnings earlier this month. In the earnings release, Global Logistic Properties commented that it “remains mindful of the near-term challenges in the local and global economic environments.”

This could be one of the reasons why investors are pessimistic about the prospects of Global Logistic Properties as alluded to by the 37% decline in its shares over the past year to S$1.63 currently. With such a steep decline, let’s analyse the company’s finances to see if it could possibly be a bargain at the moment.

For this we will be using four metrics: The price to earnings ratio (P/E), the price to book ratio (P/B), the net debt to equity ratio, and the dividend yield.

Global Logistic Properties has trailing earnings of US$0.13 per share (approximately S$0.182 per share). At the company’s current share price of S$1.63, this implies a P/E ratio of 9. This is much lower when compared to the SPDR STI ETF’s (SGX: ES3) P/E ratio of 10.5. The SPDR STI ETF is an exchange-traded fund that tracks the fundamentals of Singapore’s market bellwether, the Straits Times Index (SGX: ^STI).

Moving on to the P/B ratio, at end-December 2015, the company’s net asset value per share stood at US$1.83 (around S$2.56). This gives Global Logistic Properties a P/B ratio of just 0.64, which means investors are getting the logistics outfit’s net assets (total assets minus total liabilities) at a 36% discount to their accounting worth.

Next, we have the net debt (total debt minus cash and equivalents) to equity ratio. Global Logistic Properties had US$4.49 billion in total borrowings and US$1.13 billion in cash and bank balances as of 31 December 2015. With an equity value of US$12.94 billion, the company has a net debt to equity ratio of 0.26. This looks relatively reasonable to me for a company that is still growing.

Lastly, Global Logistic Properties had paid a dividend of S$0.055 per share in its last fiscal year (year ended 31 March 2015). This gives the firm a historical yield of 3.5%. While not entirely an apples-to-apples comparison, it is lower than the SPDR STI ETF’s trailing dividend yield of 3.9%.

From the four metrics we’ve looked at, it seems like Global Logistic Properties is appealing from a valuation perspective (it has a reasonable dividend yield and a low net debt to equity ratio, P/E ratio, and P/B ratio). That said, the metrics shouldn’t be taken as the final word on the investing merits of the company – they merely serve as useful starting points for further research.

JW2015

Reaction score
https://www.fool.sg/2016/02/15/could-global-logistic-properties-ltd-be-a-bargain-now/

By esjay - February 15, 2016

From the four metrics we’ve looked at, it seems like Global Logistic Properties is appealing from a valuation perspective (it has a reasonable dividend yield and a low net debt to equity ratio, P/E ratio, and P/B ratio). That said, the metrics shouldn’t be taken as the final word on the investing merits of the company – they merely serve as useful starting points for further research.

at pb 1.2, they say got potential, then it drop to 1.0.
people say got discount at 0.8, then dropped to 0.66.
i really want to get this - but i dunno when.

i guess its more of market sentiment - even with good result still drop.
when economy boom, any company with access to china and brazil - is wildly chased after, when economy down - run like anything.

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
at pb 1.2, they say got potential, then it drop to 1.0.
people say got discount at 0.8, then dropped to 0.66.
i really want to get this - but i dunno when.

i guess its more of market sentiment - even with good result still drop.
when economy boom, any company with access to china and brazil - is wildly chased after, when economy down - run like anything.
I followed this baby all the way down to the wine cellar at basement level 5, now she is leading me back up to the ground level, phew :eek:

JW2015

Reaction score
I followed this baby all the way down to the wine cellar at basement level 5, now she is leading me back up to the ground level, phew :eek:

So you now, drinking wine at top penthouse or you zoom out?

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
knn, i actually got q this at 1.72, but unfortunately din get :(

Average

Banned
Reaction score
Noted, pls inform us when it is good price to buy...:)

Im fully invested in glp, not buying anymore. Last entry was one day b4 results at 1.605. Avg price abt 2.0x, pls undercut me, most welcomed lol.

Average

Banned
Reaction score
All the latest research reports have TP near $3... lol thats when i first started buying glp, in $2 to $2.3 range. That time 1.95 veh strong support, buy there sure huat but now broken...

Last edited:

JW2015

Reaction score
everyday short covering lol

at 9 they short cover.. because dunno how high will go.
then at 11, see already peak short again..

or else can a good stock good earning dip dip dip till 1.60 from 2.00.. then everything green, shoot up after 3weeks later.. like that ah..

technical analysis is not concern with the underlying stock business or earning.. it is on price n volume

you ask sister minx99 lah - buy at a good price, who can believe can break 2$, then 1.8, then 1.75, then 1.60....
and alot of sharejunction people so high conviction, after 6mth all jump all

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We now waiting for jippuns turn to kena earthquake... should be soon.. march liao... going to 5th anniversary of tsunami liao...

Will GLP up lorry?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.