SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

laoahpek

Reaction score
Hi!
Sibeh hopeless fr my ME, cos I think I either tend to think the qns too complicated or simply can't see the logics behind it yet
So, here's 2 qns:
1) Anyone has any advice for how to prepare for ME? Any personal experience to share around?
2) Is it ok for me to gatecrush other UK revision? Cos I don't think 1day is enough for me to think of pointers that I need clarification on with the lecturer.

Thanks in advance

1) Since compulsory section A only has calculation questions, focus on them and ignore essay questions altogether because that will be extra work on your part. Be really good at auctions because they come out every year. Must practice doing questions, tutorials and past year paper up to 2004.

2) Better to consolidate all your questions before hand. If you need to ask questions relating to the lecture then crash. But your local lecturer should be good enough to questions relating to content.

diatomics

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got really old Sunny Goh, principles of sociology notes.(1 copy only)
Note: I'm not selling it,giving it away.

If you want it please PM me. First come first serve. Collect it at SIM :)

JLT040507

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, for FI by studying study guide and notes will it be sufficient to pass? thanks.

xyxinyi

Reaction score
Hi anyone know the timeslot and venue for mr mok MA revision classes?? Pls let me know thanks! Greatly appreciated

blalalala

Reaction score
Anyone knows if it is possible to have an early release of results during graduating year? If so, what's the earliest the results will be known?
Thanks!

starsandstripes3

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the usefulness of the recommended Audit textbook (ie. The Audit Process by Iain Gray and Stuart Manson)? Does it provide examples which we can cite in exams?

Thanks!

da_xiong

Reaction score
So when would they be sending the email? Was waiting and waiting :s22:

I wouldn trust SIM on this sia, i keep logging on to SIMConnect and also here to look for info and news in case they missed out my email lol...

Anyone knows if it is possible to have an early release of results during graduating year? If so, what's the earliest the results will be known?
Thanks!

not possible, unless you are going for masters program, then u can apply for early release, if not same as the others.

blalalala

Reaction score
not possible, unless you are going for masters program, then u can apply for early release, if not same as the others.

Hmm so upon the release of results would the school be able to provide me a letter certifying that I have graduated immediately?

huilinhuilin

Reaction score
Hello guys!

Anyone knows Mok's email address? Or even better, anyone knows when is his MA lecture this week/next week? He didn't finish his last lecture and was hoping can crash his other classes.

TIA~ ^^

chiwawa23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm so upon the release of results would the school be able to provide me a letter certifying that I have graduated immediately?

I do not think so. However, you might be able to ask those admin staff and they should be able to assist you then.

Charles93

Reaction score
quikinomics videos

Hey fellow UOL students does anyone has a link to download the quikinomics introduction to econs videos? I understand you can purchase it and I can't really afford it so I was wondering is there any good fella here is able to sic. 10char!

boiboi88

Reaction score
Anyone has Industrial Economics notes and pyp to sell? Please pm me. Thank you very much!

da_xiong

Reaction score

nope i dun think so, but you can use ur results slip to prove ur graduation, sim last yr did gave us the completion cert first thou, but not sure about this yr.

if looking for a job is ur worry, den its a small case, normally companies will accept ur results slips and take u as a graduate :)

Helloiamlva

Reaction score
Hello ! Can anyone tell me how the lecture works? I heard its only 3h lectures on weekdays and there wont be any tutorials and presentations right? I applied for Math n econs

stararising

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello ! Can anyone tell me how the lecture works? I heard its only 3h lectures on weekdays and there wont be any tutorials and presentations right? I applied for Math n econs

Yea, for UOL, only lectures and normally tutorials will be incalculated in the lectures (depending on lecturers also) and there is no presentations compared to RMIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.