Official PC Water Cooling Gallery Club

intrance

Master Member
Reaction score
read a quite few site on water cooling..

just curious.. is there any complete kit that we can buy.. i meant need not to buy anything else except maybe the liquid..

many thanks in advance..

Darthmars

Reaction score
Performance PCs (online retailer) was recommended to me for water cooling parts, but haven't try yet. Still doing my research...

Philip

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

LLV1K MKIV

Intel i7-5930K @ 4.3GHz/1.2V
EVGA Micro 2
Corsair LPX 32GB
Palit GTX970 x 2 SLI @ 1.36Hz
Dell U2414H x 3
Samsung 950 Pro M.2. 512GB
WD Green 6TB
Creative Omni Surround
Swan M60
Corsair HX1000i
Lian Li V1000

Aquacomputer Aquaero 5 Pro
Aquacomputer MPS400
Koolance RP452x2
Swiftech MCP655 x 2
XSPC Raystorm Pro
EK FC970 GTX x 2
EK Bridge Dual Serial
XSPC RX360 v3
XSPC RX240 v3
EK Furious Vardar PWM
Servo Gentle Typhoon 1850 PWM
Primochill Primoflex Advanced LRT
Monsoon + Bitspower fittings

Phil

Last edited:

Philip

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wife's new rig.

XSPC Raystorm + Swiftech Komodo + MCR320 + MCR240 + MCP350 + 10 x Artic F12 PWM.

Phil

Last edited:

White dawn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any good online retailer shop for wc items?
looks like very hard to find wc items in local shop

monikernemo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any good online retailer shop for wc items?
looks like very hard to find wc items in local shop

adeep91, scorpia and look around on carousell?

but usually got some markup if you get them locally. Try ordering yourself from EK directly and/or performance pcs.

White dawn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
adeep91, scorpia and look around on carousell?

but usually got some markup if you get them locally. Try ordering yourself from EK directly and/or performance pcs.

Bro, thanks for the advice.
Beside Ek, able to recommend overseas reliable online retailers?

Carbine90

Reaction score
does anybody know where can i purchase a uv led strip ? am currently planning to use uv tubes

kikila

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Anyone know if there is any shops in sim lim that sells water cooling accessories such as drain valves and plugs?

I've tried asking x-tremesolutions xtreme DIY, both also don't have :(

eatmyfood

Reaction score
Water Cooling services?

Does anyone know which shop in simlim helps to build water cooling ? :D

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which shop in simlim helps to build water cooling ? :D

Scorpia (lvl 6) and Xtreme-Solutions (lvl 2). But they charge a few hundreds more for the service as compared to ownself buy and DIY.

eatmyfood

Reaction score
Scorpia (lvl 6) and Xtreme-Solutions (lvl 2). But they charge a few hundreds more for the service as compared to ownself buy and DIY.
oh damn. or is there anybody who can visit houses to help build it at a cheaper rate ? :D

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh damn. or is there anybody who can visit houses to help build it at a cheaper rate ? :D

Ownself buy the parts and learn from youtube. I believe that is what all of us here do. All started from scratch.

If not, pay for service.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see , how much would it normally cost to wc the cpu and gpu.

Perhaps around $1k? You can do the following to reduce costs as much as possible:

1. Aquacomputer has a flat shipping fee of 37.90 EUR till a certain weight which is apparently quite high. I had shipped 12.5kg actual weight before and vol weight is more than 30kg. You can consider getting cpu block, gpu block, reservoir, D5 pump with pump top, radiator, coolant from them and it will still cost you only 37.90 EUR.

2. You can subscribe to Performance PCs (PPC) newsletter and they will occasionally send you promo codes with minimum purchase value, eg 8% off min US$250 spending excluding shipping. But shipping to SG can be quite ex depending on quantity and weight. You can play with the value in their cart.

3. For fittings, we would recommend the premium bitspower either from PPC or directly purchase from bitspower TW via skype chat. Alternatively, you can buy from barrows@taobao and via ezbuy to bring in to Singapore.

As for tubing, i believe barrows too sell them as well. Or you can try if AQC do sell as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.