CNMC Goldmine Holdings Ltd *Official* (SGX: 5TP)

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ugh don't add more to LionGold...it's a trap. As always, watch your allocations.

FreedomAngelz

Reaction score
Really conflicted whether to hold my 15 lot or to sell them...my heart tell me that there is still lots of room for this counter to grow.

Its attracting lots of buyers because it has been on the Top 20 % Gain radar for the past few days. Thinking whether I should sell my ThaiBev for more capital to increase my lot.

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really conflicted whether to hold my 15 lot or to sell them...my heart tell me that there is still lots of room for this counter to grow.

Its attracting lots of buyers because it has been on the Top 20 % Gain radar for the past few days. Thinking whether I should sell my ThaiBev for more capital to increase my lot.
You're talking about CNMC or LionGold?

Sent from Sony D5833 using GAGT

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

When unsure, sell half, protect the gains lor.
Actually, should have a plan before any action.

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
FreedomAngelz.

You sold liao rite? All or some?

FreedomAngelz

Reaction score
If anyone go to their AGM meeting, any possible way to ask the management to show us videos update of their work site and the gold reserve they dug up?

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone go to their AGM meeting, any possible way to ask the management to show us videos update of their work site and the gold reserve they dug up?

haha this sort of qn is best to send in qns before the AGM one cause they need to prepare the materials.

FreedomAngelz

Reaction score
SINGAPORE (Feb 23): Gold mining company CNMC Goldmine Holdings’ 4Q earnings rose 3.3% to US$3.27 million ($4.6 million).

Revenue fell 5% to US$9.3 million, due to weaker gold prices.

Production costs fell to US$555 per ounce of gold from US$610 a year ago.

For the full year, earnings fell 12.9% to US$10.67 million, although revenue grew 9.8% to US$36.5 million. The improved topline came on the back of higher production and sales of fine gold from increased productivity at CNMC’s three leaching yards. The group recorded an unrealised foreign exchange loss of US$3 million stemming from the depreciation of the ringgit against the greenback.

The group declared a final dividend of 0.18 cent and a special dividend of 0.405 cent for the 12 months ended December 2015. Earlier, it declared two interim payouts of 0.18 cent each, bringing the total dividend for FY2015 to 0.945 cents a share, up 40% from the previous year.

CNMC closed unchanged at 21.5 cents.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.