Bragi Dash

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
USD300 smart in-ear earphones. guess this is the only truly cordless one since there isn't even cable connecting the left to the right. the features are crazy for its size, wonder if sound quality is a priority..

Order The Dash

xuan87

Reaction score
Given the lack of audio specifications, I'm guessing that sound is not a huge priority. Don't even know if it's DD or BA (probably BA).

jctj90

Reaction score
there's a global return policy within 30 days of invoicing can get full refund. I guess not too bad to buy and try it out?

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually for me the audio quality is not the main factor. main concern is reliability. i have had so many so called sweat proof earphones failed on me. with some in just a week and some in a matter of months. the totally cordless was also something i had always wished for, nv expected it to be technically possible in such a time. all the other fitness features are a plus. but its a tad pricey at usd300, hopefully there will be some nice discounts to come.

reny17

Reaction score
wanted to order one but their shipping countries dont have sg in it. Anybody knows how to get it into sg?

fatigue

Reaction score
Bragi store is shipping to Singapore as of now. Guess they have figured ways to ship to Singapore now with additional USD 20.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Tried to see if can order bulk into SG, but got a negative reply.

uRiZEn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's alot of money to dump in. Although im looking for one. Sick of having my in-ear one side die on me.

fatigue

Reaction score
hi all,

Anyone out there received their Bragi dash? Am worried about their bluetooth connectivity if I put my phone in my pocket. Another would be the tax or duties payable when they import into SG.

Thanks!

sneezybum

Reaction score
Got my dash 2 days ago. Today finally had chance to try it out. Sound quality is good. Audio transparency sounds a bit weird at first. Can be unsettling with metal noises. Some dropout experienced when I hold the phone on the left side of body. But no issues for me as I hold or carry the phone on my right.

Still getting myself familiarized on the touch control. Step tracker and HRM is accurate. Overall best project I backed on KS.

skywander

Reaction score
Just got my KS Dash, haven't try yet but I'm quite happy with my current earphones. Anyone wants to pick up a brand new unused set of Bragi Dash? I only opened it up to update the firmware :D

fatigue

Reaction score
Just got my KS Dash, haven't try yet but I'm quite happy with my current earphones. Anyone wants to pick up a brand new unused set of Bragi Dash? I only opened it up to update the firmware :D

Hi Skywander,

I am interested. txt me at 9107nine/nine/six/3 if possible.

SlimShadee

Master Member
Reaction score
Got my dash 2 days ago. Today finally had chance to try it out. Sound quality is good. Audio transparency sounds a bit weird at first. Can be unsettling with metal noises. Some dropout experienced when I hold the phone on the left side of body. But no issues for me as I hold or carry the phone on my right.

Still getting myself familiarized on the touch control. Step tracker and HRM is accurate. Overall best project I backed on KS.

How accurate is the HRM? Did you measure it with any other HRMs? The general consensus is that the HRM is crap.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.