Hotel accomodations in Taiwan

roadrunner_552

Reaction score
jetstar oni 1.05am or 7am depart
tiger is 9am and 12 noon ...
guess u r taking the scoot 1am flight to taipei ?
haha think can book few hours hotel ...
some 3* hotels have hourly rate
last time ask is abt 8sgd per hour ...
eventually we booked one extra nite for one of the rooms, then we just bring oour luggage inside that room, while waiting for 3pm for the rest of the rooms to be ready.

Yeah 1am Scoot flight in May. Been to Taiwan a few times already but all with friend or family. This time round i will do solo trip hehe.

Well i guess i will just leave my luggage at hotel lobby first. Still browsing at various hotels since my trip only in May.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah 1am Scoot flight in May. Been to Taiwan a few times already but all with friend or family. This time round i will do solo trip hehe.

Well i guess i will just leave my luggage at hotel lobby first. Still browsing at various hotels since my trip only in May.

guess should be quite tiring
have taken scoot 1.30am flight to hk
as well as jetstar 1.05am to taipei

hard to sleep on the flight ...
in the end we ended putting our luggage inside the hotel room in taipei when we reached the hotel around 8am ... some of us even sleep inside the hotel for the extra nite that we have booked before our actual arrival date ...
is very tiring ...

is good to plan ur hotel soon, cox sometimes price varies based on demand and supply ... for example ecfa price for 4 pax, checked last year nov, the price was about 105sgd per nite for four. nowadays the price flunctuate around 120sgd to 135sgd per nite for four ...

roadrunner_552

Reaction score
guess should be quite tiring
have taken scoot 1.30am flight to hk
as well as jetstar 1.05am to taipei

hard to sleep on the flight ...
in the end we ended putting our luggage inside the hotel room in taipei when we reached the hotel around 8am ... some of us even sleep inside the hotel for the extra nite that we have booked before our actual arrival date ...
is very tiring ...

is good to plan ur hotel soon, cox sometimes price varies based on demand and supply ... for example ecfa price for 4 pax, checked last year nov, the price was about 105sgd per nite for four. nowadays the price flunctuate around 120sgd to 135sgd per nite for four ...

Ya i also those kind that hard to fall asleep on plane. Haiz lol. Ya likely these few days will start to shortlist and book the accom.

I try not to exceed $110 included hotel taxes etc per night since i be the only one. So far i had tried TS Hotel, Cityinn plus ximending and Cosmos Hotel. Any recommendation? haha

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya i also those kind that hard to fall asleep on plane. Haiz lol. Ya likely these few days will start to shortlist and book the accom.

I try not to exceed $110 included hotel taxes etc per night since i be the only one. So far i had tried TS Hotel, Cityinn plus ximending and Cosmos Hotel. Any recommendation? haha

agree !!!
1. the aircraft took very long to dim the lights
maybe after 35 min onwards after the flight depart, would they dim the lights
2. when turbulence, they would make announcement and switch on the lights every now and then ...
so basically less than half of the time you can sleep inside the aircraft

normally would stay go sleep, ecfa, diary of taipei
those below cheaper hotels lol
your hotel cityinn , cosmo much more expensive haha ...

roadrunner_552

Reaction score
agree !!!
1. the aircraft took very long to dim the lights
maybe after 35 min onwards after the flight depart, would they dim the lights
2. when turbulence, they would make announcement and switch on the lights every now and then ...
so basically less than half of the time you can sleep inside the aircraft

normally would stay go sleep, ecfa, diary of taipei
those below cheaper hotels lol
your hotel cityinn , cosmo much more expensive haha ...

Ya I am those light sleeper deh..... Got ppl to share accom cost I can take a little bit better hotel. Solo travel i cannot liao. Must tighten my wallet. Hahaha

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya I am those light sleeper deh..... Got ppl to share accom cost I can take a little bit better hotel. Solo travel i cannot liao. Must tighten my wallet. Hahaha

yup lo agree !!!
can check out some hotels, they might have single room for one pax also ...
however price might be oni 20sgd cheaper , at least some savings ...

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I usually stay in hope hotel or say love hotel at taipei main station for the convenience. Are there any other cheap hotels near there? Want to try something new.

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I usually stay in hope hotel or say love hotel at taipei main station for the convenience. Are there any other cheap hotels near there? Want to try something new.

go da an gong yuan sleep at the park = free haha

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tms normally is expensive
if u wanna cheap, then u might consider xmd instead

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone books through agoda? For agoda those <S$100 are usually shared hostel rooms.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone books through agoda? For agoda those <S$100 are usually shared hostel rooms.

Depends ... have checked travel dates in jun ...
non weekends
price is abt 65sgd per nite for three with breakfsat
3* hotel in xmd area ...

roadrunner_552

Reaction score
1 month ago already booked my accom at agoda liao. Will be staying at Muzik hotel Zhonghua branch next month.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
keep changing my hotel stay lol...
cox their hotel price keep constantly changes ...

came to know about this hotel
Taipei m hotel, near tms
not much review, the hotel is a new one with 280+ rooms ...
price is also not bad about 95sgd per nite for three non-weekend, and about 120sgd per nite on weekend ....
not sure should stay there or xmd area ...

roadrunner_552

Reaction score
keep changing my hotel stay lol...
cox their hotel price keep constantly changes ...

came to know about this hotel
Taipei m hotel, near tms
not much review, the hotel is a new one with 280+ rooms ...
price is also not bad about 95sgd per nite for three non-weekend, and about 120sgd per nite on weekend ....
not sure should stay there or xmd area ...

Walkable distance to both xmd or tms. Quite ok

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walkable distance to both xmd or tms. Quite ok

Not sure if the hotel was an old hotel, then the owner just reband them, or something like that ... if is an old hotel, doubt would stay there ...

just like in bangkok, few older hotels were bought over by other ppl, and they rebrand and changed the name of the hotel ...

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah
my budget is always only S$50 per night only
coz i usually stay 8-9 days

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why Rayban intro Da an park. :s13:

bo bian ma there hotel same same singapore if not cheaper a bit....
want cheap stay low star hotel... or try the drive in motel but depend some time ex too
cheaper stay minsu but some mingsu ex also
cheapest air bnb plus backpacker hotel.....
Really want dirt cheap da an gong yuan , but now hot.... if jan still cooling shiok

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.