All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrubiksx

Reaction score
All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link)

Hi guys, Lazada seems to be having good promotions every now and then
10% rebate mastercard monday
8% rebate dbs friday
10% shopback rebate can always be applied until they change the T&Cs
Lazada Citibank Weekends 10% off website / 15% off app
-www.shopback.sg/lazada

Shopback exclusive signup page $5 signup bonus and extra $5 after first purchase - https://www.shopback.sg/hwz

current on-going deals~

MECday1_top.jpg

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought from Bizgram twice without any issues. It's a reputable shop.

ok, den by the way is their warranty still been so called import type or local one? hope its local if any thing happen after 14 days.:o

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok, den by the way is their warranty still been so called import type or local one? hope its local if any thing happen after 14 days.:o

I bought two Samsung M3 external HDDs and both have local warranty. I suppose you will have to check the product description for any item you want to buy.

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought two Samsung M3 external HDDs and both have local warranty. I suppose you will have to check the product description for any item you want to buy.

Me too. Bought from smart shopping, bizgram all can recognise Singapore warranty on Seagate web.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I assume local supplier is local distributor warranty. anyway better ask them to be absolutely sure.

ok, but can i ask if local warranty does anyone knows who bring in MSI??? Last time heard is Corbell and another company not sure if still under both of them or not :o

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bizgram shld be selling legit stuff... I doubt they will import such high costs items...

But at that time, its not worth it. Can get GTX 970 at a cheaper price in qoo10.

But GTX 970 scared will affect future gaming with the Vram issues at hand...been looking around the web searching for people using the last Nivida Driver 361.x (15 feb 16) but no one posted if most games are been affected by the vram at the moment...:o

Have seen people playing it with more than 3.5GB + 0.5GB vram and still runs smoothly...but was last year news...den again this is what we call "heng, suay" got a good card and have that issues... :(

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But GTX 970 scared will affect future gaming with the Vram issues at hand...been looking around the web searching for people using the last Nivida Driver 361.x (15 feb 16) but no one posted if most games are been affected by the vram at the moment...:o

Have seen people playing it with more than 3.5GB + 0.5GB vram and still runs smoothly...but was last year news...den again this is what we call "heng, suay" got a good card and have that issues... :(

Are you currently using 1080p monitor? When do you foresee urself getting a 1440p or 4K monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.