All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The price of what? It's not possible to give a general answer whether it's better or not cos there's so many different items and different sellers. The only way is to compare a specific item from both platforms, apply the available coupons and calculate final price then you will know.

Yea learn to use the coupons and points first then compare

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
Minus 15 liao left 35 still qualify for shopback?

Good catch! Paiseh, my math no good :o

Would need to make $40 min spend to qualify for mobile shopback.

So if want to maximize, must aim for $55 cart.
$19 off $55. Approx 35%

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
how do u use shopback on lazada mobile app?

https://www.shopback.sg/lazada-mobile-app

Lazada Mobile App Terms & Conditions
- A minimum spend of $40 (not including shipping cost) is required for Cashback to be redeemable.
- Cashback not applicable to gift card purchases, taxes and delivery charges.
- Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations will not be awarded cashback.
- The $4 Cashback only applies to mobile users who click through ShopBack's link to Lazada Mobile App using their mobiles and complete their purchase wholly within the Lazada App.
- A min. spend of $40 is required to qualify for Lazada Mobile App Cashback.
- The $4 Cashback will not be applicable for desktop users who click through ShopBack’s Lazada Mobile App page to make their purchase. Instead, for purchases made on desktop, please go to ShopBack’s Lazada page: https://www.shopback.sg/lazada to qualify for up to 12% Cashback.
- To ensure successful Cashback, after every successful purchase made on the Lazada Mobile App, for your subsequent purchases, please click through ShopBack’s mobile site to the Lazada Mobile App again.

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
looks good
anyone know can stack the $7 with $5 code?:D

To get the $7, you need min $40 spend, at that range, might as well hit $55 for your cart, can use AAPROMO ($15 off $50). Then total will be $15+7 off $55 (40% disc). *I think*. Math expert please vet for error :s13:

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To get the $7, you need min $40 spend, at that range, might as well hit $55 for your cart, can use AAPROMO ($15 off $50). Then total will be $15+7 off $55 (40% disc). *I think*. Math expert please vet for error :s13:

Not bad, upsized cash back. Bought an item yesterday but with free shipping that's worth $3... Lol net effect same same

runeruin

Banned
Reaction score

alright thanks
was thinking of getting a corsair twin pack fan
i can actually save more or get something extra with that:D

runeruin

Banned
Reaction score
Not bad, upsized cash back. Bought an item yesterday but with free shipping that's worth $3... Lol net effect same same

net cost is same
but net effect is not for small time buyers,the $3 can help unlock the minimum limit to withdraw $$:s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.