2017 Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need a good 2XL screen protector with cut-out for the front facing cam. Any good ones available at retail shops? Would prefer if they can install the SP for me.

alyg3928

Reaction score
Ya it's power management issues of apps running in the background. Sometimes certain apps will stop working. Other times, clicking on a link within an app freezes the screen. Nothing a soft reset can't fix but it's a hassle

alyg3928

Reaction score
BTW checking around, the best priced xl 2 is out of stock. Anyone knows how much is singtel selling for non contract?

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya it's power management issues of apps running in the background. Sometimes certain apps will stop working. Other times, clicking on a link within an app freezes the screen. Nothing a soft reset can't fix but it's a hassle

ya agreed. the power mgmt quite aggressive like MIUI, so have to manage it manually to allow it run in the background and also add it to the Do not optimize list.

iguoh

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using the Singtel Dash app on the Pixel 2XL with public transport? Does it work?

Aikon

Reaction score
Sigh. Thanks

They do sell it without contract. I asked before. You need to be an existing Singtel mobile subscriber and then purchase it at some ridiculous price 1800 plus. Can't remember the exact amount because when I heard 18xx I lost interest.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's unfortunate. I don't understand why it is so hardware dependent. As long as nfc is supported, shouldn't it just work?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

NFC itself has many standards, you can't say it has then it will work...

Anyway, for transit its different because the NFC algorithm must comply with CEPAS 2.0 standard as well.

I think google has not implemented the framework yet..

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whitestone sp now $30 at qoo10 with coupons.

search for Whitestone in the app

radioshack

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[SPECIAL PROMO FROM 22/2/18 - 24/2/18]*

SPECIAL PRICE WITH INSTALLATION: $45
USUAL PRICE: $70

Location and timing of service centers: Refer to location post

Models Available: Note 8, S8, S8 Plus, Pixel 2XL, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7, iPhone 8 Plus/7Plus.

*While stock lasts!
*Only Macpherson, Toa Payoh and Bedok Service Centers are participating in this promotion.
*Applicator's package will be used for application. NO UV light/extra glue included in the package(you do not need these as application will be done for you :) )

kryptonit3

Reaction score
anyone tried their singcard app is it still working on nfc... was working previously somehow has stopped working.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.