Android games discussion

kindablue

Reaction score
Hi guys have you seen this Visual Novel set in a Singapore school:

3rPjplt.png

Aris High Visual Novel

Singlish Visual Novel set in Singapore's most prestigious Junior College

STORY: Who knew that getting into the best and most prestigious Junior College in Singapore would be the easy part? Now among the nation's brightest students, what will Ashlyn do when the two hottest guys in class both want the position of Class Representative... and her? Drama, romance, comedy, school slice-of-life: high school in Singapore has never been this complicated, or this much fun!

FEATURES:
+ Your choices influence the way the story is told
+ Meet HOT guys and CUTE girls in school
+ Gain EXP and LEVEL UP, unlocking SKILLS that help progress the story
+ Uniquely Singaporean Story
+ Purchase the PREMIUM version to unlock alternate menu screens and support the developer!

Last edited:

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a8lflZJ79RjgfUSskW0E69TuOxh0Ds9BNMygktMSMyjar0UQvBgJrzaX-Stl-6uaY6iJ=w300

PlayStation® All-Stars Island

Play Exclusive Games Only with the PlayStation® All-Stars
Try out an island full of fast, action-packed PlayStation® adventures. Dive straight in by playing Uncharted™: Drake's Pursuit and unlock fantastic Coke Zero Challenges staring PlayStation® legends.

Discover all-action fun on PlayStation® All-Stars Island
Play Uncharted™: Drake's Pursuit
Run at breakneck speed through a tangled jungle of fallen trees as legendary treasure hunter Nathan Drake. Keep on sliding, jumping and diving over cliffs and raging rivers to escape Drake’s ruthless pursuers. Collect Coke Zero Drops to play bonus challenges that will see some of your favourite PlayStation® heroes enter the game.

Taste the possibilities with Coke Zero Challenges.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a8lflZJ79RjgfUSskW0E69TuOxh0Ds9BNMygktMSMyjar0UQvBgJrzaX-Stl-6uaY6iJ=w300

PlayStation® All-Stars Island

Play Exclusive Games Only with the PlayStation® All-Stars
Try out an island full of fast, action-packed PlayStation® adventures. Dive straight in by playing Uncharted™: Drake's Pursuit and unlock fantastic Coke Zero Challenges staring PlayStation® legends.

Discover all-action fun on PlayStation® All-Stars Island
Play Uncharted™: Drake's Pursuit
Run at breakneck speed through a tangled jungle of fallen trees as legendary treasure hunter Nathan Drake. Keep on sliding, jumping and diving over cliffs and raging rivers to escape Drake’s ruthless pursuers. Collect Coke Zero Drops to play bonus challenges that will see some of your favourite PlayStation® heroes enter the game.

Taste the possibilities with Coke Zero Challenges.
You might as well post the apk, since it's only available to EU users in the Play Store.

aestivial

Reaction score
Star Wars Force Collection

Anyone tried this game yet? new star wars card game n i think it's pretty neat (coming from a star wars fan).

i'm looking for fellow singaporeans to play with. pls add me, my invite code is pchr33116.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.swfc

Description

Star Wars fans rejoice! Take the Force with you wherever you go with the OFFICIAL Star Wars card game, STAR WARS FORCE COLLECTION!

Build a team of formidable heroes and use treasured blueprints to create squads of starfighters as you fight for control of the galaxy!

Create the ultimate formation and challenge your rivals in highly strategic battles. Gain fame and climb the ranks in the Jedi Order.

Just be careful in choosing your enemies and opponents. The Dark Side of the Force is strong...

Features:
・Collect powerful cards of your favorite heroes and vehicles from Episodes I through VI.
・Evolve and enhance your cards to become invincible!
・Each character card and vehicle card has unique attack powers and ranges.
・Interact with other players and ally with them to defeat fierce enemies.
・Make ally requests and claim premium rewards.
・Compete in exciting events held on exotic planets with other players across the galaxy.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing clash of clans? I need some advice.

How do I set my army to auto come out defend when enemy comes to attack? I notice when enemy's army come, my army doesnt come out de leh... :(

trustME_

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing clash of clans? I need some advice.

How do I set my army to auto come out defend when enemy comes to attack? I notice when enemy's army come, my army doesnt come out de leh... :(

only the troops from your castle will come out for defense . This is not Castle Crash haha

PholkLorr

Reaction score

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only the troops from your castle will come out for defense . This is not Castle Crash haha

So actually those armies in my army camp are only good for attack? Wah lau...
Then can teach how to beef up my defense???

trustME_

Master Member
Reaction score

err hard to teach here la haha . got time go read up Clash Of Clans Wiki . Google it for the link .

bundy

Master Member
Reaction score
those army are from the clan. You need to be in a clan and your clan mate need to provide u troops.
clash of clan is all about defence at base and strategic attack.

koocell

Reaction score
What kind of game card do SG poeple use here?

Mycard?
GASH?
Asiasoft?
Gopaypay?
KASH?
RunUp?
MMOG?
HiNet?

Others??

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
playing...
heroes of dragon age
chain chronicle
spirit stones
Kamen Rider Breakjoker
Dungeons & Dragons Arena.
Street Fighter IV

ItsSweeHong

Reaction score
Anyone got any arpg to suggest? Preferably not p2w, I'm currently playing 7knights and am looking for another game to play at the same time...

Tried crasher but gave up because most of the players don't speak English, marvel future fight stopped because it has vip systems(don't like vip systems because they are mostly p2w), currently am contemplating to play Heroes of incredible tales.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.