Android games discussion

ycsrich

Reaction score
Seriously wtf. I tried a few times, SUPER HARD TO BOUNCE ON THOSE TWO GODAMN BIRDS. knn jiao level.
I now seriously stuck @ 3-5... :-(
Tada!
sc20110805105615.png
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us [/IMG]

Last edited:

Vulpix

Reaction score
HELL YES! Price for Destroy Gunners SP lowered to S$6.20!

edit: oh yah, there's a new fix inside the game specifically to stop SGS2 crashes. :D

Last edited:

Evilmerlin

Reaction score
Playing Destroy Gunners on my Transformer. Wah..mission 3 is stupid...boss + a million other bots shooting at you...

Vulpix

Reaction score
Playing Destroy Gunners on my Transformer. Wah..mission 3 is stupid...boss + a million other bots shooting at you...

Can one, just be fast on your feet and target down the ones shooting rockets and lasers at you, use the +15% health drop accessory.

SupaHeroLuva

Master Member
Reaction score
completing level 19 in refraction just melted my brains. like that how to buy and play full version?

axdreame

Reaction score
Snake 1997

I really like Snake 1997. Its the good old Snake game just like on the old nokia phones. You get to control the snake with a classic nokia phone on your screen :D (so move snake up with the "2" button on the nokia phone and down with "8" etc).

Very addicting :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.