Android games discussion

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s22: Wait, you serious? In-app purchases not tied to account? Not transferable to other phones if I change to a new one? :eek: I bought the in-app for bouncy mouse to remove the ads...
That's what I read in Wind-up knight's description.... :( If not, then I really dun understand why they need to put that line there.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like in-app purchases, besides being non-refundable via Market (only via dev), restoration of it to other devices is also not via Market but via dev. :(

More reason to not support apps using in-app billings. :(

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shadowgun + PS3 controller + HDMI out = Your phone is a mini console. :D

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So does anyone know for sure how in-app payment stuff transit across devices? Even the Duke Nukem needs in-app payments to get the full game.

miyamiya

Reaction score
So does anyone know for sure how in-app payment stuff transit across devices? Even the Duke Nukem needs in-app payments to get the full game.

Unlocked in-app purchases should stick across devices. I paid to unlock Mystery of the Crystal Portal on my Xoom. Then I installed it on my Nexus One and there's no prompt to unlock it in app. Also there's a pop up that said my purchase is complete after I first started up the app on my Nexus one.

So I guess it is safe to say that in-app purchases do stick across devices. But I'm not sure about in-app purchases of credits in games that allow you to buy in-game items.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unlocked in-app purchases should stick across devices. I paid to unlock Mystery of the Crystal Portal on my Xoom. Then I installed it on my Nexus One and there's no prompt to unlock it in app. Also there's a pop up that said my purchase is complete after I first started up the app on my Nexus one.

So I guess it is safe to say that in-app purchases do stick across devices. But I'm not sure about in-app purchases of credits in games that allow you to buy in-game items.
Ah....good to know. :D Not so bad then. :)

Fifa03fan

Reaction score
Don't know if this was mentioned, but Age of Defenders has been out for a week.

10" Tablets only

ss-1280-2-0

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so many tower defense game....

btw, free game for tablet only.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.