Any OPPO R11s plus users?? Need feedback.

wuming79

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm comtemplating between 2 phones. Huawei mate 10 and OPPO r11s plus. I found lots of good review on mate 10 bit can't really find much reviews on OPPO r11s plus. I very much like the huge screen from OPPO but very worried about the lack of reviews on the bad side...

Like to know if there is any OPPO r11s plus users in this forum? Can share share your experiences on OPPO r11s plus?

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go for Mate 10. Kirin 970 > Snapdragon 660. Mate 10 also has a higher resolution display. But R11s Plus has 6GB ram so you might wanna take that into consideration as well, but I don't really see any point in getting the R11s plus. Using the old legacy MicroUSB port with slower performance but priced at flagship price.

Sent from NOTE 3 using GAGT

Billy Law

Reaction score
The logical choice would be to get the Mate 10 for faster processor, higher resolution screen and a better camera. Personally between the 2 I prefer OPPO R11 Plus as it has double tap to wake built-in and a bigger screen size but if these 2 things are not important to you then go for the Mate 10.

Last edited:

wuming79

Reaction score
The logical choice would be to get the Mate 10 for faster processor, higher resolution screen and a better camera. Personally between the 2 I prefer OPPO R11 Plus as it has double tap to wake built-in and a bigger screen size but if these 2 things are not important to you then go for the Mate 10.

That's exactly the troubling thing that is keeping me from Mate 10 lol. I want to find more cons on R11s Plus so that I can move to Mate 10.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.