Huawei Mate 8 - The True Successor

jazzman80

Master Member
Reaction score
seems like there isn't much discussion on this flagship.
the store should be selling today at $888, 4gb RAM & 64gb ROM model,with bundled smartwatch worth $128.
waiting to see how much is redwhite mobile selling.

marcus70

Reaction score
seems like there isn't much discussion on this flagship.
the store should be selling today at $888, 4gb RAM & 64gb ROM model,with bundled smartwatch worth $128.
waiting to see how much is redwhite mobile selling.

I checked, 808 but without the free be smart watch

benny888

Reaction score
Which version of Mate 8 can Hide Navigation Bar?

You can select hide the navigation bar by just dragging down the arrow down pointer on navigation bar. Select it to be on first at Settings/Smart assistance/Navigation Bar : drag the Navigation bar slide to the right. You will see an arrow down pointer at right of the navigation bar

gws898

Reaction score
You can select hide the navigation bar by just dragging down the arrow down pointer on navigation bar. Select it to be on first at Settings/Smart assistance/Navigation Bar : drag the Navigation bar slide to the right. You will see an arrow down pointer at right of the navigation bar
I know, but which model supports it? Because I looked some forums, they said some versions doesn't support it.

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for sharing, tempting :)

Norman Chan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are the casing and protective tampered glass selling already for this Mate 8 phone?

benny888

Reaction score
I know, but which model supports it? Because I looked some forums, they said some versions doesn't support it.

Maybe those users are ignorant of such a feature ??
Anyway you can easily check it up on 15 March when is launch at Spore
Mine is China set NXT-Al10

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
how much and what freebies?

sorry for late reply, i bought it at $888 (cannot bargain the $$ lower... instead i got the following freebies.. so maybe u can try)

- 2 x 32 gb microsd card
- huawei lifestyle watch
- 1 power bank 5000 mah

thoroughly enjoying the phone but i'm eagerly awaiting for a new case as i dun really fancy flip cases.

onoz__

Reaction score
Just bought one at itshow too.
$888 for phone and freebies:
-b0 smart band
-Wi-Fi router
-16gb usb otg
-64gb Kingston micro ad (normal slow version)
-water bottle

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.