Huawei Nexus 6P (2015) - Part 2

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am seeing more h+, h and even 3g.
back on 6.0.0, din even see it once.

Have you tried restarting your device? Or reset to default the APN settings?

I'm getting LTE consistently on StarHub on 6.01. Initially there was indeed problems connecting to LTE but after a restart, LTE came back and has not left since. Haha

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting your device? Or reset to default the APN settings?

I'm getting LTE consistently on StarHub on 6.01. Initially there was indeed problems connecting to LTE but after a restart, LTE came back and has not left since. Haha

Flashing modems should not affect apns though.
That's why smth might be wrong with the img

fi3ry_icy

Master Member
Reaction score
Why my Nexus 6P dun have this enhanced lte setting ah?

wtDlYwi.jpg

jonleelk

Master Member
Reaction score
After 6.0.1, incoming calls not on your contact, somehow the name of the company calling u will appear in history instead of just the number.

Eg yesterday I use Internet to make dinner reservation. The restaurant called me back to confirm. Then in the phone history, the name of the restaurant also appeared, in additional to the phone number.

I don't even know the restaurant exist until yesterday while surfing for dinner reservation. Seems like Google is linking to some online database to display the name.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought their phone with dbs live card?

What's the cashback you earn?

Mine is only $39++, so little only har?

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After 6.0.1, incoming calls not on your contact, somehow the name of the company calling u will appear in history instead of just the number.

Eg yesterday I use Internet to make dinner reservation. The restaurant called me back to confirm. Then in the phone history, the name of the restaurant also appeared, in additional to the phone number.

I don't even know the restaurant exist until yesterday while surfing for dinner reservation. Seems like Google is linking to some online database to display the name.

actually 6.0 got this feature liao.

source: im still on 6.0

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Phone and contact is app udpate. Recently, just have.

Sent from Blackberry Priv using GAGT

desean84

Reaction score

This is a feature of Google dialer app, even before the play store update. It is called caller ID by Google.

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/3459196?p=dialer_google_caller_id&rd=1

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought their phone with dbs live card?

What's the cashback you earn?

Mine is only $39++, so little only har?

I don't have the online 6% cash back yet.. The terms and conditions say it will be credited within 2 months...

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Best is subjective. But if u are looking for a good price, I say Lazada is way more exp than compared to some mobile shops. I got my 128GB two days ago at less than $900.

thanks! mind sharing where you got your phone from?
I was actually of getting from Lazada (Shopback + DBS Live Fresh + whatever other discount code or coupon... my second time shopping at Lazada lol)

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
Where is MT ah, he mentioned in part 1 he got some surprise for us on 12/12 :s13::s13:

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks! mind sharing where you got your phone from?
I was actually of getting from Lazada (Shopback + DBS Live Fresh + whatever other discount code or coupon... my second time shopping at Lazada lol)
Lazada shopback now not so good, only 2% for electronics for returning customers, 4% for new customers, last time way more de, I got 50+$ from shop back for the nexus 6p

desean84

Reaction score
Why my Nexus 6P dun have this enhanced lte setting ah?

wtDlYwi.jpg
This is the VoLTE switch. Only present if your carrier supports it.

https://m.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/2yt8dx/nexus_6_on_android_51_if_youre_not_seeing/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.