The Nexus 6, the Lexus of the Precious Nexus?

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
Just checking. My order got cancelled on the day of my supposed shipping date. Should I attempt to order again using the same email or create a new one? What about the cc?

stanleyj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Instead of the overwhelming where to get postings, anyone here have a no holds barred opinion, view or review of this phone? Lol

Pepe

Reaction score
Get a $50 credit toward Google Play content and free unlimited music on Google Play™ for 6 months when you buy Nexus 6. Plus, extended holiday returns.
Keep listening after the trial ends for $9.99 a month. Purchase your Nexus 6 by December 31, 2014. Redeem your trial offer by January 31, 2015. Additional terms apply: Learn more

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also keep pressing for 64gb, didn't even see it....

in the end have to settle for white 32gb

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st thing is your OS update will come slower.
2nd thing is pray that this is not the batch that goes black screen when booting up.

Can manual flash stock image from Google?

that seller reliable.
bought nexus 9 and zte nubia 7 from him. took 3 days for delivery by TNT courier.

if want to buy, buy on every monday. got mastercard monday promo. 10% off or caps at $50 discount.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.