the ONEPLUS 3

Wolfmaster

Reaction score
will be trying to get those..after OPN mentioned that despite root or custom rom phone will be cover by warranty...

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2016-06-15.png

"Latest update: It will be available in Singapore at retail stories in July. Local pricing has yet to be confirmed, though the OnePlus 3 costs US$399 in the US."

Thanks for the heads up. will be interesting to see the price. The post says retail stores, which makes me wonder what retail stores they are talking about. Like Challenger? Telco? shops like Mobyshop, kasia? Previously for OP2 and OPX were on Lazada...
Should be Challenger and maybe SingTel since I saw display set of OP2 at SingTel shop before.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

kenzie

Reaction score
I have borderlinx suite address

what should I choose in the state/province/region field when checkout?

Last edited:

kryptonit3

Reaction score
649 I rather pay another 100 for s7.. the savings r not that great compared to opo...

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The UI sucks... So plain!

The handset design is also so old fashion. :)

The camera so so only.

I don't like it at all.

I wait for Mi Note 2. It is around the price range.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.