the OnePlus 5 !!!

hello2ew

Reaction score
Anyone's Oneplus 5 the camera ring got scratch anot ah? Mine had small scratches upon arrival, should I return it?

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
I know about the line on the top, but its the side that have some paint peeled. Very minute, but wondering if warranty can cover this.

I think it will be hard to prove that's not caused by you. Best is check for any cosmetic problem before leaving the shop

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i post it before

then next time don't share here, if got a deal that's benefits to you only.
what's the point posting here where all of us can't get the top specs at your mentioned price.
this isn't edmw. anyway happy holiday! :)

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
then next time don't share here, if got a deal that's benefits to you only.
what's the point posting here where all of us can't get the top specs at your mentioned price.
this isn't edmw. anyway happy holiday! :)

He post only to brag. Nothing more. So just /ignore

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your Johnson must be dam small that's why need to come forums csb haolian to console yourself

aiya..let him be bah... :s13:

he will say we are sour grape altitude later...the price buy in china might be really the price he bought...that's why all local qoo10 seller trying to grab this chance to sell..

johnsonheng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your Johnson must be dam small that's why need to come forums csb haolian to console yourself

is there a need , it not i dont want to help you all buy but my friend specify that the price is for me only and he wont help other to help . as some me the people here actually pm for help .

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which font are you guys using? the roboto or the oneplus slate font? :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.