Oneplus 5T

pspnewcomer

Reaction score
they will ask you go down to shop to replace the crack screen protector. Not worth to travel down just because of the free tempered glass. Mine cracked too during delivery.

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now u mentioned, yupz it is cracked. Sianz, what sort of free gift

KNS this AT House, they pack the screen protector at the base of the box, facing outwards somemore, and without bubble wrap. Sure will crack one. But anyway I won't use the SP, it's super crappy type. This and the flimsy TPU case is probably worth $10 at most, not $49

sunht

Master Member
Reaction score
KNS this AT House, they pack the screen protector at the base of the box, facing outwards somemore, and without bubble wrap. Sure will crack one. But anyway I won't use the SP, it's super crappy type. This and the flimsy TPU case is probably worth $10 at most, not $49

Is the original free oneplus Translucent Case in the box from AT House?

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the original free oneplus Translucent Case in the box from AT House?

Yes the original OnePlus TPU case is inside the box. AT House's TPU case is lumped together outside the box with the glass SP, thus guaranteeing the glass SP will crack.

Googar

Reaction score
Yes the original OnePlus TPU case is inside the box. AT House's TPU case is lumped together outside the box with the glass SP, thus guaranteeing the glass SP will crack.

thought so many people feedback they would have done something about it... haha

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

:s13: dunno are they trying to please customers or pissing them off further with the way they packaged the free TGSP....

since already opened to flash OS, should put inside the box mah...

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thought so many people feedback they would have done something about it... haha

they simply boh chup. so ppl who order from them, don't order because of the "$49" worth of freebies, but because of the 6 mths warranty (which could be tok cok also)

Googar

Reaction score
they simply boh chup. so ppl who order from them, don't order because of the "$49" worth of freebies, but because of the 6 mths warranty (which could be tok cok also)

I agree with this.

Speaking of warranty, what do you all do to check if the phone is ok? Would as much as possible make full use of the phone function to make sure everything is ok so that I can do a one to one exchange on first 7 days if there is any issues.

Saw a video on youtube using the app called Phone Doctor Plus, or using #808#, wondering if anyone can share their way of checking their phone.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheapo freebies,easily less than 10 bucks on taobao. AT house ... Faint

Sent from Google Pixel 2 XL #Panda using GAGT

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheapo freebies,easily less than 10 bucks on taobao. AT house ... Faint

Sent from Google Pixel 2 XL #Panda using GAGT

buttie, are all your current phones that you are using constantly in sync? so you can pickup and pop in your sim card, and you're good to go?
if so how u keep them in sync de..
i have been pondering a while

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agree with this.

Speaking of warranty, what do you all do to check if the phone is ok? Would as much as possible make full use of the phone function to make sure everything is ok so that I can do a one to one exchange on first 7 days if there is any issues.

Saw a video on youtube using the app called Phone Doctor Plus, or using #808#, wondering if anyone can share their way of checking their phone.

yes i used the 808 code, tested the sensors, screen, cameras (all 3 of them) and most impt look for dead pixels.

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buttie, are all your current phones that you are using constantly in sync? so you can pickup and pop in your sim card, and you're good to go?
if so how u keep them in sync de..
i have been pondering a while

u can't be 100% in sync. like whatsapp, u have to port the old msgs over either manually or via google drive. SMS and call logs also. there are apps that back them up but still it's not seamless .

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agree with this.

I used *#808# to check for most stuffs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.