Oneplus 5T

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2017-12-14%2B13.41.24.jpg

just received from AT House. :s12: this is the included case and screen pro btw.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW it's not sealed, which is understandable since they have to flash OOS. It's 4.7.2 out of the box, i got the OTA to 4.7.4 straight away.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW it's not sealed, which is understandable since they have to flash OOS. It's 4.7.2 out of the box, i got the OTA to 4.7.4 straight away.

How’s first impression of the OP5T? Are you doing a review of it?

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How’s first impression of the OP5T? Are you doing a review of it?

It's nice. OP5 but with a better screen. No jelly effect. Also i've always found the panel on the 3T, 5, a little greyish when it's off. Not sure if it's the polarizer or what. so when outdoor the blacks don't look as deep. I don't have the OP5 with me to compare, but it doesn't look as grey as i remembered it to be. so that's great.

hahaha. the included case is actually quite nice. Definitely will be reviewing, but probably a short video since mostly same as OP5. :s13:

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's nice. OP5 but with a better screen. No jelly effect. Also i've always found the panel on the 3T, 5, a little greyish when it's off. Not sure if it's the polarizer or what. so when outdoor the blacks don't look as deep. I don't have the OP5 with me to compare, but it doesn't look as grey as i remembered it to be. so that's great.

hahaha. the included case is actually quite nice. Definitely will be reviewing, but probably a short video since mostly same as OP5. :s13:

Waiting for the Hokkien version also =:p
Since you played with so many phones and also rocking a pixel 2. How’s the camera quality for 5T?

rollanddie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2000-2200 hours Lazada flash sales op5t. Gonna see how much it'll be!
Looking to get new case n sp.
Any one got any link to share.
Want to know as well! Preferably authentic ringke fusion or spigen

Sent from 1000char using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since you played with so many phones and also rocking a pixel 2. How’s the camera quality for 5T?

haha. singlish version is like bonus dvd content. can only do when free. lol. Bro, just got the phone nia leh. give me time to test. will share here tonight with both day and night shots. hahaha

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight 8-10pm lazada got flash deal for 5T, don't know will have crazy price like 5 or not.

rollanddie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do share the hokkien version here when it's out! :s13:

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2000-2200 hours Lazada flash sales op5t. Gonna see how much it'll be!

Want to know as well! Preferably authentic ringke fusion or spigen

I think ringke fusion haven't come out for 5T, I was looking around for it also.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha. singlish version is like bonus dvd content. can only do when free. lol. Bro, just got the phone nia leh. give me time to test. will share here tonight with both day and night shots. hahaha

Thx you!
Will wait for yr sample shots!

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
before i go out and too busy to post anything, speedtest. I do this for most phones i test with the same singtel server and the same place in my room. normally those 4G only is 45-60mbps down. 4G+ is 90-120mbps down. So this should mean can get 4G+ (no surprise since same as OP5). maybe some more technical folks when get their phone can confirm.

2017-12-13.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.