OPPO R11 | R11 Plus - Now it's even clear with 20MP dual camera!

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dyA7MZf.jpg

Collected mine~~

Backlash

Master Member
Reaction score
Some Verification, ColorOS 3.1 icon arrangement is auto ? No longer can user do free style arrangement ?

And are there notification icon on the status bar for emails and messages ?

Please advise. TIA

Dorkable

Reaction score
I sold mine away coz I dread the ColorOS as well. But that aside, I really love both the rear and front cameras. Best selfie cam I came across so far.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sold mine away coz I dread the ColorOS as well. But that aside, I really love both the rear and front cameras. Best selfie cam I came across so far.

i find the camera performs better then OP5. :s22:
yes, the ui/coloros still horrible but still improved over previous. :s13:

:s8::s8::s8::s8:

Last edited:

Backlash

Master Member
Reaction score
Being using it since morning. Gotten a Black over the weekend. The feel is not bad but I dread the new Color OS which does not show Notification Icon on the top of the status bar.
Any work round over this ?

funniegal

Reaction score
OPPO R11 or

Eh singapore got OPPO R11PLUS? cos i saw is only R11. Thinking of changing a hp..but dunno what to get. Oneplus saw review like battery drains. Anyone has issue on OPPO R11?

I wanna a hp, take good pic, ram big can play games too.:D

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

MeowMeowCat123

Reaction score
OPPO and Iphone comparison

Hi all, I'm a iphone user and I'm thinking of changing to Oppo after hearing great reviews. Any iphone users who switched to oppo are willing to share their experience?

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any place to get good price for oppo phones? Dont think there is 100 sgd coupon now :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.