Oppo R9s/R9s Plus

kurtgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
P10 Plus you might either get a UFS memory or the slower eMMC memory, so it's something like a lottery draw. Otherwise all seems good~

R9s Plus is a pretty nice phone too, with a stylish design and the camera looks good from many reviews on the Internet. The fingerprint sensor is also very fast too.

Sent from an Xperia using GAGT

can last for 2 years? as I never bought china brands phone before
as I kinda careless, always drop my handphone..

so far, my note 4 has dropped numerous times and still alive..

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can last for 2 years? as I never bought china brands phone before
as I kinda careless, always drop my handphone..

so far, my note 4 has dropped numerous times and still alive..
Both the P10 Plus and R9s Plus comes with two years local warranty by Huawei(P10 Plus) and OPPO(R9s Plus). Should be able to last you up till your next recontract eligibility date~

kurtgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Both the P10 Plus and R9s Plus comes with two years local warranty by Huawei(P10 Plus) and OPPO(R9s Plus). Should be able to last you up till your next recontract eligibility date~

haha, that's great.

I think if I were to go for r9s plus, I only need to top up less than $50 after $150 voucher.

really good? no good, I find you :s13:
but m1 only have gold or black color..

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, that's great.

I think if I were to go for r9s plus, I only need to top up less than $50 after $150 voucher.

really good? no good, I find you :s13:
but m1 only have gold or black color..
Haha I didn't use before R9s Plus before, so I don't know if it's like how those reviews said that the R9s is really good. :o Don't find me if thing goes wrong ah, find OPPO :s13:

I'm looking out on the R9s as my contract is due for renewal soon too. If you get liao can give fr of it if possible~ :o

I think the black color looks the best, but it may be a little of a fingerprint magnet on the back so it's best that you use it with the case that comes with the phone.

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros using the R9s or R9s+, do you have any issues with your contacts? I always see a lot of duplicates inside my contact list and no matter how many times I do the merge duplicates, they keep coming back. I sync my contacts to Gmail n cfm my Gmail contacts are unique leh. Any resolution on this?

Sent from OPPO R9s+ using GAGT

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
my father just got this phone r9s. knn how come want to exit from the stock gallery app it will show ads sometimes

is it normal or is it due to some apps he downloaded :s22:

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
R9S going for $599 (with free flip case + selfie stick) at Oppo concept store @ Suntec. Gd for people who need the full 2 yrs warranty.

canopus88

Reaction score
R9S going for $599 (with free flip case + selfie stick) at Oppo concept store @ Suntec. Gd for people who need the full 2 yrs warranty.

It is available at all Oppo stores islandwide. Eventually I got mine at jurong point basement 1 outlet. Quite a good deal in my opinion.

sgspurs

Reaction score
Hi,

Just got my r9s plus. Realised it comes with a transparent case. Does anyone know if the phone already have a screen protector on ?? It looks like it but not sure if that is the screen protector. Otherwise, will go get one. Thanks.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just got my r9s plus. Realised it comes with a transparent case. Does anyone know if the phone already have a screen protector on ?? It looks like it but not sure if that is the screen protector. Otherwise, will go get one. Thanks.
yeah all OPPO phones comes with a pre-applied screen protector, but if you want to apply another screen protector of your own it's okay to remove it.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
my father just got this phone r9s. knn how come want to exit from the stock gallery app it will show ads sometimes

is it normal or is it due to some apps he downloaded :s22:

its app. he got his phone brand new from oppo? or from beng hp shop? alot of them buy 2nd hand package and sell as brand new 1. didnt even bother with factory reset lol

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wats the new phone oppo launching? saw their fb post
19092811_1535728179791272_3361322854677125213_o.jpg

Very likely it's the OPPO R11~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.