The Razer phone

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup yup, will continue my hunt.. anyway I also placed an order for ringke fusion on taobao lol

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5000 using GAGT
Try bugis street - casefactories or p2o

Sent from Huawei Honor 8 PRO using GAGT

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feelthe sense of urgency for a case for protection..hope you find a temporary one soon..probably a general tpu case?

yup running on a clear tpu case that cost me 3.90.. but grip is average so just waiting for taobao hoots to arrive.. taking a while cos I consolidate a few of my other orders before mailing out, don't want to waste shipping lol

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try bugis street - casefactories or p2o

Sent from Huawei Honor 8 PRO using GAGT

casefactorie was my first stop, oos liao, then moshi moshi also oos, too tired to go p2o at burlington, so just hoot one clear tpu then order taobao lol

zaidi4ever

Reaction score
Can recommend any good third parties fast charging cable and plug for the razer phone?

chanbri

Reaction score
The camera is a deal breaker for me. Would have been a complete package if it has the note8 camera.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The camera is a deal breaker for me. Would have been a complete package if it has the note8 camera.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

That would be nice, but i think ultimately impossible for a relatively new company to achieve. Samsung, Apple, and Google, all took years to get their camera right. When all of them started out, their camera wasn't that great too.

The same thing with OnePlus which took a while to finally get to where they are now. Which is still not quite at the same level as those big boys.

Anyway, some samples to share. :s12:

2017-12-19.jpg

2017-12-19.jpg

2017-12-19.jpg

2017-12-19.jpg

2017-12-19.jpg

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That would be nice, but i think ultimately impossible for a relatively new company to achieve. Samsung, Apple, and Google, all took years to get their camera right. When all of them started out, their camera wasn't that great too.

The same thing with OnePlus which took a while to finally get to where they are now. Which is still not quite at the same level as those big boys.

Anyway, some samples to share. :s12:

yes agreed. I'm sure it's easy to buy the IMX 362 cam module from Sony and plonk it into the Razor but will it guarantee Pixel 2 XL quality? Probably not.

A lot of other phones have the same sensors but have noticeably lousier quality of pics... the cam software makes a lot of diff and that's where Google shone in the quality of their software to make them 1 of the best.

monx101

Reaction score
Anyone know how to customise the ringtones?

Download file manager in google play and copy your mp3 to "ringtones" folder, if you want mp3 to play on alarm or notifications just copy on alarm or notification folder also.

zaidi4ever

Reaction score
Download file manager in google play and copy your mp3 to "ringtones" folder, if you want mp3 to play on alarm or notifications just copy on alarm or notification folder also.
Thanks! That really made my day. :)

queenmierda

Reaction score
if anyone else found decent screen protector (and you didn't buy the last piece), don't mind can share price and where you got it from? thank you...

swaqqer

Reaction score
Hi everyone looking to buy razer phone in spore I would suggest u guys to wait a while longer till Razer get their act right and house in order.

Just got my phone recently through Singtel but the Razer ear phone that came free with it was a disappointment. Sometimes it can connect (via bluetooth) and we can listen and watch videos BUT most time we cannot.

Called Razer spore office on monday and the recept that took my call told me she will get someone to call me back by end of the day....no one called...on tue morning I called back and the same recept took my call and I told her no one called me and she said she will drop them another email...and still no one called. Today is wednesday already.

Their support is non existent. They do not have a dedicated support phone line to help customers having problem with their product. We buy something that cost so much and do not have the reciprocal and dedicated support from them?!

I think Razer should learn a thing or two from big boys like Apple and Samsung on their after sales and support service before they decide to launch their product in a certain market.

RabbitTank

Reaction score
May I know if anyone took out it's camera yet? Or is there any trustworthy shop dat does a clean job for it?

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone looking to buy razer phone in spore I would suggest u guys to wait a while longer till Razer get their act right and house in order.

Just got my phone recently through Singtel but the Razer ear phone that came free with it was a disappointment. Sometimes it can connect (via bluetooth) and we can listen and watch videos BUT most time we cannot.

Called Razer spore office on monday and the recept that took my call told me she will get someone to call me back by end of the day....no one called...on tue morning I called back and the same recept took my call and I told her no one called me and she said she will drop them another email...and still no one called. Today is wednesday already.

Their support is non existent. They do not have a dedicated support phone line to help customers having problem with their product. We buy something that cost so much and do not have the reciprocal and dedicated support from them?!

I think Razer should learn a thing or two from big boys like Apple and Samsung on their after sales and support service before they decide to launch their product in a certain market.

Razor from which country?

:spin:

dadevil

Reaction score
just received the razer tempered glass screen protector that i bought from their official website. very good quality with anti fingerprints. worth the money spent.

shichuanhua

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
:s22: any tg with good quality but above $20 is not worth in my opinion

Anw .
Letting go sp bundle. 5matt+5clear =$5 inclusive of normal mail :o
gt 4 bundle -.-

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.