[Consolidated] Apple Music Discussions

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can set two different playlist on a single account or must join family account?

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Beats 1 Radio is currently unavailable in select countries, including the Bahamas, Bahrain, Burkina-Faso, Egypt, Hungary, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Mozambique, Namibia, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey and United Arab Emirates. iTunes Match, technically available through Apple Music and as a standalone service, is available in all countries listed except for Romania.

dun worry. we have buddies without Beats 1 Radio

Source: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204956

hummer

Reaction score
Not able to get Radio working. Says cannot start station or something. Doesn't work in Singapore?

wolwol

Reaction score
amazingly Indonesia has beats1
with cheaper subscriptions as well.

about sg$7 for individual and sg$11 for family

luggagepls

Reaction score
Wifi leh. Tried cellular data also no go. I am using SG iTunes account.

I just updated my ios this morning to 8.4

That's weird... already tried signing in and out/rebooting your phone? Does Apple Music radio work on your PC?

Edit edit: Apple Music radio does require a subscription.

Last edited:

knightskid

Reaction score
Oh...i just downloaded using itunes music with those offline songs to my computer, am firm that the songs will not be deleted if i cancel the subscription. Isn't that a loophole for making use of the 3-month trial to download as much songs as i want?

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hope they are going to implement the followings:
- lyrics
- categorizing search auto-complete (e.g. search Smashing Pumpkins, I dun have to search for that word but i can go to the artist page directly)
- quick link to artist from playlist

Last edited:

i-Movies

Reaction score
That's weird... already tried signing in and out/rebooting your phone? Does Apple Music radio work on your PC?

Edit: Apple Music radio doesn't require a subscription.

It needs, in Singapore and most of countries, accessing Apple Radio requires Apple Music membership (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204956, take a note the annotation on Apple Music Radio)

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
They might add in more features within the 3 months trial period. Apple can't possibly have everything ready at launch.

They should launch fully featured. They're sitting on so much money.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Oh...i just downloaded using itunes music with those offline songs to my computer, am firm that the songs will not be deleted if i cancel the subscription. Isn't that a loophole for making use of the 3-month trial to download as much songs as i want?

don't think can lei.

e offline is refering to offline listening not offline download....

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
They should launch fully featured. They're sitting on so much money.
i dun mind them missing a feature here and there..

as long as there is Taylor Swift~:s34:

i wonder will they reveal the subscription numbers on day 1 in their Q2 earning reports.. which is around the corner
it will be quite a milestone if they manage to get the same number as spotify paid subscribers.. (over 20mil now)

daniele

Reaction score
Beats 1 Radio is currently unavailable in select countries, including the Bahamas, Bahrain, Burkina-Faso, Egypt, Hungary, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Mozambique, Namibia, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey and United Arab Emirates.

look at the countries we are along side of, ****ing MDA or whoever

EldonChew

Reaction score

You're firm on what?

Pretty sure your songs will get deleted if you don't have subscription 3 months later :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.